🌹31🌹

The balcony

The first place that came to Jungkooks mind

The brunette walked over to the huge balcony, opening the door to be greeted by a gush of wind and the rays of the sun

Beautiful

Jungkook walked over to the edge, looking down at the hills and smaller houses.

Jungkook didn't know why he was so angry with Seonghwa. Was it because he told Taehyung to stay away? Or because Seonghwa questioned the love between Taehyung and Jungkook?

Either way, Jungkook was pissed.

The brunette was so engrossed in thought, he didn't realize someone was standing beside him.

Taehyung.

"Kook?" Taehyung's voice came out softer than usual. It was cute.

"Hey.." Jungkook shifted slightly so he could stand next to Taehyung.

The two stand there in silence. Not an awkward silence but a calm silence as they look at the view ahead.

"Its beautiful" Taehyung mutters, eyes shining as he looks ahead. Jungkook turns his head to look at Taehyung with a smile on his face.

"It is" he replies, still looking at the blonde. Taehyung then cleared his throat, gaining the youngers attention

"I heard what you said" now Jungkook was confused. "What?" He mutters. Taehyung chuckles.

"What you told Seonghwa and HongJoong. About us" and then it clicked in Jungkooks mind. Taehyung heard what Jungkook had to say about their love.

Not knowing what to say, the younger looked away, making Taehyung giggle. "I love you too kookie" The blonde reached out for Jungkooks hand, intertwining their fingers.

Jungkook took the opportunity to stand behind Taehyung, circling his arms around Taehyung's waist, back hugging him. "Promise me you'll stay by my side?" Jungkook kisses Taehyung cheek softly.

The elder giggles, smiling prettily "I promise"
And the two continued to stay in each others arms, admiring the view and each other.

---

Thank you for reading