🌹13🌹

Jungkooks and Taehyung's relationship was going smoothly. Most fans supported their relationship. People were jealous of Jungkook but they were happy anyway. Jungkook now stood in front of the camera shop, pushing the door open. The young lady behind the counter smiled. "Hello sir" she warmly greets. Jungkook hums, leaning down towards one of the shelves. "How much does the ikon X pro cost?" The brunette asks, eyes scanning over the many cameras that were there. "Oh that costs over *****$ sir" the lady smiles. "Okay. Pack three of them for me please" Jungkook smiles before wandering around the shop.

The lady looked a little shocked. The camera was pretty expensive and this guy was buying three of them. But without questioning it, she quitely her job. The bell on top of the entrance door rang, indicating another customer had entered. "Hello. I would like a Ikon X pro camera please" it was a lady. But Jungkook wasn't the least bit bothered. He picked out some other electronics he would need, walking towards the counter. "I'm sorry. We only had three and they just got sold out" the lady apologies just as Jungkook places his stuff onto the counter, not looking at the lady beside him. "By who?" The customer questions. The young lady smiles, pointing towards Jungkook.

"Can you hurry up please?" Jungkook frowns noticing she wasn't packing up his stuff. The lady smiled, beginning her work. "Jungkook?" The lady said as Jungkook turned to her, eyes widening. "Eun Jae?" Jungkook just wanted to leave. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His ex. His horrible ex. "It's been so long" she smiles but Jungkook dosent. He turns around, taking the package from the lady behind the counter. "Pay by?" The lady asks. Jungkook hands over his credit card. "hey! I'm talking to you!" Eun Jae smacks his arm. The brunette quickly entered his code, taking his card and his package. "Thanks" he gave a small smile to the lady behind the counter before leaving the shop. Eun Jae stood there, stunned. She just met Jungkook, who completely ignored her. What was she expecting?

Jungkook walked home, heart beating fast. In a bad way of course. Jungkook entered the house, immediately running up to Seonghwa's bedroom. Not even bothering to knock, he swiftly opened the door. "ah you dumbfucks!" Jungkook immediately closed his eyes, turning around. Well, Seonghwa was practically naked under HongJoong so.. "Yah!" Seonghwa yelled out of embarssement, quickly putting his clothes on. "What happened?" HongJoong asked Jungkook who was now looking at them, nervous. "Eun Jae is back" he simply said. "WHAT!?" The couple said in unison. They never expected her to be back in Seoul after everything.

"Are you sure?" Seonghwa questions once more, running his hand through his blondeish locks. "I literally met her" They started to panic. Eun Jae ment trouble. And trouble was something no one wanted. "What did she say?" The elder asks. "She was like, long time no see and stuff. I just ignored her" Jungkook shrugs. "As long as she does not do anything, we're fine" HongJoong says and the other nods. "Just tell us if something comes up k?" Seonghwa briefly hugged Jungkook before the brunette nods, leaving the two alone. Jungkook hurried to Taehyung's bedroom, knocking on the door. He heard a quite 'come in' from the other side before pushing the door open.

Taehyung sat on the bed, phone in his hand as he continued to stare at the screen. "Hey.." Jungkook calls, sitting down next to the blonde but he continued staring at his phone. "Taehyung" Jungkook called once again but no response. He was about to grab the phone from Taehyung's hand but stopped when a sob escaped the models lips. "Taehyung?" Jungkook called, now scooting closer to his boyfriend. "Hey, what's wrong?" The brunette gently took the phone out of Taehyung's hold, placing it down. Taehyung started crying, burying his face into Jungkooks chest. "Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook slightly lifted up the blonde's face so he could see him properly. Taehyung simply pointed at his phone, indicating for Jungkook to see it. The brunette unlocked the phone.

Taehyung's chats with Mr Choi

Jungkook sighs, placing the phone down

Jungkook sighs, placing the phone down. "Hey, baby, you still have Gucci" The brunette gently caressed the back of Taehyung's head. "No! I was really looking forward for this shoot" the model looked up, pouting. "We'll see what we can do okay baby? Get some rest" Taehyung swiftly lied down. "lay with me?" The blonde pouted at his boyfriend who chuckled. Jungkook and Taehyung ended up cuddling. Taehyung had fallen asleep but Jungkook was in thought. Taehyung was one of the best models out there. Who could replace him? He wanted to know.

----------

Thank you for reading