🌹17🌹

"I AM NOT DOING THIS PHOTOSHOOT WITH HER!"

It was Taehyung's loud uproar that half of the staff flinched and the rest starting to worry. Eun Jae was no ordinary "model". She was a "model" who ended other models careers and Taehyung wasn't having it. "Call the manager" Jungkook stepped forward, angrily eyeing Eun Jae before looking at staff beside him. The guy mumbled a yes before quickly rushing to call the manager. In the meantime, Eun Jae was smirking away while Taehyung felt like slapping the life out of her. He hated her. Alot. And this little stunt she's playing, it's not gonna work. A few moments later, a man enters the shoot area. Black Gucci jacket, white Gucci shirt inside with black fitting pants and white shoes.

"What's wrong here?" He walks towards the three standing there. "This is Lee Taemin. Manager of Gucci photoshoots" the male staff announces. "I asked, what's wrong?" Actually, Taemin was well aware of the situation. He was watching from the back stage cameras. "Mr Lee, this man right here doesn't wanna do a shoot with me" Eun Jae puts on her puppy eyes, pouting at Taemin while Jungkook and Taehyung just rolled their eyes at her cringy behaviour. "Mr Kim," Taemin turns to Taehyung. "I must say, it's an honour to finally meet you" Taehyung gives a small smile. The guy was nice. He liked him. "And Mr Jeon," Taemin offers his hand. "I've heard alot about you. Its amazing to finally meet you" he smiles. Jungkook shakes his hand, smiling. "Now, Mr Kim, mind telling me the issue?" Taemin takes a seat on a chair, then pointing at the two other chairs at the side, indicating for the two to take a seat.

Taehyung and Jungkook politely bow before sitting on the chairs in front of him. "Mr Lee, this story goes a long way back. I would appreciate if we keep it private" Jungkook says and Taemin gets the hint. He tells all the staff to leave the room, leaving the security guards to make sure no one enters. Now, the only people who were there were Jungkook, Taehyung, Taemin and Eun Jae. "Now you may speak" Taemin gets comfortable in his seat. "Eun Jae was my ex. We dated a few years ago and then broke up" Jungkook starts. "She left Korea and went somewhere. I don't know where. But when she came back, she suddenly became a model. Now Mr Lee, I'm a photographer. And I come to know about any new model or models. I've never heard of her becoming a model" Jungkook glances at Eun Jae who was at a loss of words. She looked lost, defeated.

And then the story continued. Jungkook told Taemin how Eun Jae wanted Taehyung down. He told him how she bribed the companies and gave them money so she could model for them. He told him how she stole all of Taehyung's photoshoots. Jungkook told Taemin how Eun Jae only wanted fame and nothing else. Taehyung was silently listening. He kept glancing at Jungkook and then at Taemin. But he never once looked at Eun Jae. "And now we land up to here" Jungkook finishes, sitting back.
"That was a very well said story Mr Jeon" Taemin says and Jungkook raises a brow. "You mean you don't believe me?" Jungkook asks. "No no I believe you. I really believe you" Taemin smiles. "So Eun Jae," he turns to her.

Eun Jae immediately changes her expression. Her puppy eyes, visible pout as she kept blinking. Nice try. "What do you have to say to this?" Taemin asks. She smiles. "Except for the fact that I dated Jungkook and we really loved eachother, the rest was fake. I never left him, he left me. I didn't choose modelling, the brand chose me to model for them" she fake smiles. Taemin sighs. "And what about Taehyung?" He asks. "I look up to him. Alot" she smiles. The blonde scoffs. "Jungkook, do you have any proof?" Taemin looks at the brunette. "I have a recording" Jungkook pulls out his phone. Eun Jae's eyes widen. She totally forgot about that.

"M-Mr Lee, um instead of this why don't we go for a walk hm? You must be so stressed-" she starts to ramble but Taehyung interrupts her. "Shut up" he harshly says. Jungkook plays the recording on his phone, Taemin listening closely. That was indeed Eun Jae. Her voice was the same. "Its fake!" She protests. After the recording ended, Jungkook places his phone back into his pocket, waiting for Taemin to say something.
He was the only who could decide now.

---

Thank you for reading