🌹36🌹

It was a few days later. Taehyung and Jungkook had decided to go to the beach with Jimin, Yoongi, Seonghwa and HongJoong.

Everything was packed, they all boarded the car as Seonghwa started driving towards the beach.

Upon reaching, Jimin immediately jumped off the car, running towards the beach. Yoongi followed close behind Jimin not wanting anything to happen to him.

Seonghwa and Taehyung set up a huge blanket near a shady area. Jimin and Yoongi were already in the water playing around. Seonghwa and HongJoong decided to lay down on the matress.

"Jungkookie! Let's goo!" Taehyung whines, pulling into Jungkooks arm. "Put some Sun screen on first, love" Jungkook gave Taehyung the suncreen as he applied it on his face and hands.

"Can we go now?" The blonde places the bottle down, looking at Jungkook with puppy eyes.

"You go play with Jimin babe. I'll be there in a minute" Taehyung nods, running towards the water. Jungkook chuckles, applying the sun screen on before taking off his shirt, placing it inside the bag.

As Jungkook began to walk towards the water, he could see girls and boys eyeing his perfect body. His abs, muscles, biceps. Taehyung heard whistling from behind and turned around, only to see his boyfriend walking towards him, shirtless. All the girls around staring at him.

Taehyung immediately pouts.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungkook gets into the water, walking towards the blonde. "You dont have a shirt on" Taehyung pointed at Jungkooks body, the pout still on his face.

Jungkook chuckles, pulling Taehyung's body closer to his. "Their all looking at my kookie" Taehyung's pouts more. "But I'm only looking at you" and Jungkook places his lips on Taehyung's making him smile. "You know I love you baby" Jungkook pulls away and whispers into Taehyung's ear.

The blonde giggles, wrapping his arms around Jungkooks neck. "I love you too kookie" and they kiss again, this time, more passionately than the first. "yah! Your in public!" Yoongi scolds, breaking the two apart.

Jungkook smirks before suddenly lifting Taehyung up, bridal style making his giggle louder, clinging onto Jungkook. "Let's have some fun" and Jungkook pretended to drop Taehyung into the water, but didn't, knowing the blonde would get upset at him.

The four continued to play in the water, splashing and running around. It was a fun day.

---

Thank you for reading