🌹20🌹

Silence

........

"Hello?" Taehyung walked out of his bedroom.

Silence

No one was there. Like HongJoong said last night, they actually left. Leaving Taehyung and Jungkook behind. The time was 8am. Taehyung took his phone out, going to his notes app.

A list of things for Jungkook
1. Breakfast at 10am sharp

There was still time. HongJoong had given Taehyung various things he needed to do while they were gone. So the model decided to type in down on his phone. Taehyung made his way to the kitchen. Now the main question, what does Jungkook eat? Taehyung tried to remember what Jungkook likes for breakfast.

"I like pancakes with chocolate sauce and whipped cream"

Taehyung immediately removes the ingredients needed to make pancakes and whipped cream. Chocolate sauce was already there in the fridge. Taehyung quickly cooked up some pancakes, making sure to add chocolate chips in them cause he knew Jungkook loved chocolate. He places the pancakes on the plate, quickly topping it up with various, tasty ingredients which Jungkook loved.

The time was already 9:57 so the blonde rushed to Jungkooks bedroom

The time was already 9:57 so the blonde rushed to Jungkooks bedroom. The pancakes in one hand and chocolate milk in the other. He was scared. He didn't know what Jungkooks reaction would be. Taehyung softly knocked on the door and waited. "Come in" he heard from inside. Tae took a deep breath, opening the door. Finally, he gets to see Jungkook after so long. But the model felt like crying. Jungkook looked dead. He looked so hurt and so broken. And this was all Taehyung's fault. "H-hey i-i" the blonde couldn't even speak. "Just leave it there" Jungkook pointed at the table at the far end of the room. Taehyung understood why. Jungkook doesn't want the model near him.

Taehyung wanted to cry. He felt so bad for lashing out on Jeongguk like it was his fault. Jeongguk was the one who saved him. Jeongguk was the one who found out about Eun Jae and her plans. Jeongguk was the one who saved Taehyung's career. And what did Taehyung do? Lash out on him saying it was a mistake meeting him.
Taehyung silently places the plate of food and the chocolate milk on the table, walking out silently, closing the door behind. As soon as the door closed, the model bursted out in tears. He hated this. He hated not talking to Jungkook. Taehyung slid down the door, tears profusely flowing down his face. He just wanted Jungkook.

---

Thank you for reading