🌹26🌹

The car ride back to Jungkooks house was silent. After Taehyung became Jungkooks boyfriend again, the two shared a kiss which led to a makeout. Nothing new. Jungkook forced Taehyung to go back to their house and after much pleading, the elder agreed.

Upon arriving at Jungkooks house, the two carried Taehyung's bags up to his bedroom. Taehyung was happy that Jungkook forgave him. But that guilt in his mind wouldn't go away. "Hey, why don't we get some sleep. We'll unpack in the morning okay?" Jungkook softly caresses the blondes cheek before the two crawl into Taehyung's bed. "I'm happy you forgave me kook. I'm really sorry" Taehyung turned his body to Jungkook, looking at him with guilty eyes.

"Hey, I told you. Its okay. Don't worry. I'm just happy your here" Jungkook circles his hand around Taehyung's waist, as they sleep in each others embrace.

The next morning, Taehyung wakes, wanting nothing more than Jungkook's arms around his body. But unfortunately for him, he wasn't there. The blonde frowned, getting up, rubbing his eyes. He sat there for a moment, about to go brush his teeth when he heard voices from downstairs.

Without thinking twice, the model rushed downstairs. "Jungkook I swear!" Seonghwa's voice boomed throughout the house. "Kook?" They all stopped talking when Taehyung's voice was heard. The blonde turned his gaze to the four men standing beside Jungkook with an unreadable expression.

"Why is he here?" Seonghwa asks, pointing at Taehyung. Jungkook sighs. "We made up" but Seonghwa wasn't pleased.

---

Thank you for reading