🌹38🌹

Jungkook had put out an announcement on his twitter, saying he was in need of a professional assistant. Jungkook didn't know who he was going to pick but he trusted Mr Choi, Taehyung's manager with that job. After Mr Choi saw Jungkook was in need of an assistant, he immediately told the brunette he would find one for him and that Jungkook didn't need to audition anyone.

Currently Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on the couch, mindlessly watching a movie that was playing. Taehyung was actually intrested while Jungkook just kept staring at Taehyung. It had become regular for them to cuddle frequently. They even went out on small dates many a times.

Taehyung always loved spending time with Jungkook. While Jungkook adored when Taehyung would get happy over small things and smile brightly.

Jimin and Yoongi had left for Busan early in the morning, wanting to spend a few days there.

It was late evening, Jungkook was busy cooking up dinner while Taehyung just scrolled through the channels on the television. Taehyung's phone buzzed, indicating someone was calling him.

The blonde mindlessly answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes?"

"Your mother just got into an accident. We would appreciate if you could come to xxx hospital"

And before Taehyung could respond, the lady hung up, leaving the blonde traumatized.

---

Thank you for reading