🌹5🌹

"When am I going to get grandchildren?"

Jungkook choked on his food while Taehyung spat the water out of his mouth, wetting his shirt. "Oh God boys are you okay?" Mrs Kim stood up to get a towel for the two of them. "Ah fuck" Taehyung curses under his breath so his mom couldn't hear. "Here you go boys" she gives Tae a towel. Taehyung quickly wipes his shirt and his mouth with the towel. While Jungkook continues coughing, holding his chest. "Hey you okay?" Taehyung softly asks, rubbing Jungkook's back for comfort. "Yea I'm fine" he coughs once more, taking a sip of water right after.

"Did I say something wrong?" Taehyung's mother questions. Taehyung starts panicking but Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head. "No no Mrs Kim, it's just that, we just got married and we haven't spoken about grandchildren yet so" he slightly smiles. "Ahh. Ohh, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" she awkwardly chuckles. "Not a problem, mom" Taehyung replies, taking a bite of his food. After they were done, Jungkook offered to wash the dishes while Taehyung and his mom clean the table. "I like him" Mrs Kim speaks out, Taehyung looking at her with fond eyes. "He's very sweet and charming. I like him" she smiles sweetly. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head. "Oh my God I forgot" Mrs Kim suddenly says. "What mom?" Tae asks. "My neighbor's son had his wedding today. I better go and wish him" she runs into her bedroom to change. Coming outside, she goes to Taehyung. "See you soon, son" she kisses his forehead before running to Jungkook.

"Son, I have to leave for some important work. Please come back soon" she smiles. Jungkook smiles back, hugging her. "I will" he replies. Taehyung's mother smiles, kissing his forehead as well before rushing back to Taehyung. "Make sure to leave soon okay?" She says, running out of the house. Taehyung chuckles, as he finishes cleaning off the table before carrying a few bowls to the sink. "I like your mom" Jungkook says, as Taehyung places the bowls into the sink for him to wash. "Yea? She likes you alot too" Tae replies, wiping the wet dishes, placing them in their respective places. "We should come here often" Jungkook says. "Can't" Tae replies. The brunette frowns, turning to the blonde. "Why?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung sadly smiles.

"If my dad finds out, he'll hate me forever" Taehyung turns to look at the brunette. "Why?" Jungkook asks. "My mom and dad got divorced because my mom hated it when he chose his work over everything. Literally everything. So when they divorced, my dad took me because he had more of a stable life than my mom. He strictly told me never to meet her and-" a tear fell from Taehyung's eyes, and many more follow. Jungkook softens up, removing the gloves from his hand before embracing the blonde in a comforting hug. Taehyung continues to sob on Juntgkooks shoulder, his arms coming up around the brunette's neck.

"Hey...it's okay... don't cry" Jungkook soothingly runs his hand up and down Taehyung's back while he cried. "a-and i-if-if m-my da-d-" Taehyung struggled to speak and the brunette regretted asking him why they couldn't meet his mom again. "Hey," he breaks the hug, his hands on the blonde's shoulders. "You don't have to explain anything okay? Calm down, Tae..it's okay" Jungkook speaks softly, not wanting Taehyung to cry more. The blonde nodded, a few tears still leaving his eyes. Jungkook sighs before wiping his tears with the pad of his thumb. "Please.. don't cry" Jungkook smiles sadly.

Taehyung softly smiles, nodding his head. "why don't you go sit down while I finish up the dishes hm?" Jungkook suggests, his thumb grazing across the blonde's cheek. Taehyung slightly nods, before turning around and walking back to the living room, sitting down on the couch. Within a few minutes, Jungkook was done washing the dishes. He took off the gloves, washing his hands, wiping them before making his way to the living room where Taehyung was. Jungkook softly chuckled when he saw Taehyung laying down on the couch, dreaming away. His mouth was slightly open as he hugged a pillow beside him.