🌹7🌹

"I love you Gukkie"

Jungkook wasn't sure if he heard that properly. He wasn't sure if Taehyung was awake or asleep. Either way, Jungkook heard exactly what came out of Taehyung's mouth. The truth. Now Jungkook knows exactly how the blonde feels about him. He loves Jungkook. The brunette closed his eyes. He started feeling bad...really bad. He couldn't return Taehyung's love. Jungkook had been hiding a secret..from the whole world for year now. No body..when I mean no one, no one knew what his secret was. No one. Not even HongJoong and Seonghwa. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to be the first one to know.

The next morning, Taehyung woke up before Jungkook. He couldn't remember the events of last night clearly, but he remembers Jungkook hugging him tightly. Like he was doing now. Jungkook clinged to the blonde, a small pout on his lips as he slept. Taehyung chuckles a little, sweeping his fingers through the youngers hair. Jungkook starts to stirr and Taehyung's hand immediately retracts from the brunette's hair. His doe eyes slowly open, the softness in them making Taehyung melt.

"Morning" and Taehyung melts. Jungkook's morning, raspy voice, makes him melt. "M-morning-g" The blonde mentally cursed for stuttering, but continued to maintain the eye contact. "Why did you come here last night?" Jungkook's arms were still around Taehyung but he wasn't complaining. "I-I was feeling l-lonely and s-sad so I came here..I-I hope you didn't m-mind" He nervously stutters. Jungkook smiles, shaking his head. "Not at all. You can come here any time you want" Taehyung sighs of relief. The two get out of bed, Taehyung going to his own bedroom to freshen up.

The two meet down for breakfast. Today, everyone had decided to stay home. Its Saturday. Jungkook however, had some important work to do so he had to go to office. Taehyung suggested he would go with him and the brunette disagreed since he wanted Taehyung to enjoy his holiday, rather than going to work. Taehyung kept whining but gave up eventually. Jungkook sat in his office, scrolling through some emails and documents when a certain email caught his eye. Opening the email, he carefully read through it.

To: Jeon Jungkook
Subject: Death Threat

You think your smart? Huh? No, your not. I know you've been keeping this as your big secret but not any longer. I'm going to make sure you die...before you expose me. I swear on my life. Today, you will die...by my hands

Sent at: 10am Today

Jungkook closes his laptop, sighing. Standing up, he grabs his coat, walking out of his office. Deciding to take a walk in the near by park, he exits his building. Grabbing a coffee, he walks to the park, sitting down on the bench. The park was surprisingly empty, hardly eny people around. Suddenly, Jungkook felt a rush of pain at the back of his head before everything turned black.

*****

Taehyung paced around his bedroom. He had called Jungkook numerous times but he never answered his calls. The blonde wanted to tell Jungkook to he home soon since their fathers arranged to have dinner together. But Jungkook didn't answer any of his calls. Finally, he decided to visit his office. Quickly changing, Taehyung took a cab to his husband's office. "Is Jungkook anywhere?" He asked the security guard. "He went to the near by park a few minutes ago" Taehyung thanks him, quickly walking to the park. But Jungkook was no where to be seen. Taehyung quickly dialled his number. He could hear Jungkook's phone ringing in a distance. Walking towards the sound, he finally finds his phone lying down on the ground, the screen shattered. And Taehyung starts panicking.

---------

Jungkook groans, sitting up properly. His hands were tied behind his back but there was no blindfold over his eyes. The brunette's vision was blur, but he could see two people. One man and the other was a woman. "Who are you?" Jungkook mutters, now being able to see properly. Nayeon. And. Wonho. "Wonho? Nayeon?" Jungkook questions. His mind goes back to the email. "I sent you that email" Wonho growls slightly, stepping closer to Jungkook. "You were going to expose me?" And he slaps him. Jungkook groans, his cheek turning red. "I'm going to kill you today" he stands up. Nayeon looks at Jungkook with a little smirk on her face. "Everything you own..will be gone" Wonho comes back with a rod in his hand. He stands behind Jungkook, ready to hit him. The brunette closes his eyes. I love you Taehyung. "Jungkook!" A loud voice was heard. Jungkook opens his eyes.