🌹43🌹

"Fuck you"

"Shut up"

"Your being mean"

"I'm being logical"

"How so?"

Yoongi sighs. He and Jimin had been arguing for the past ten minutes.

The thing was, Jimin had produced and composed a song. A forty second song and kept forcing Yoongi to add it to his mixtape.

Yoongi was coming up with a mixtape and Jimin wanted his "song" to be added in it.

"Chim, you know I can't do that" Yoongi says before turning around in his chair, going back to doing his work. Jimin pouted sadly, walking out of the studio.

He saw Jungkook sitting down on the couch and decided to join him. They hadn't talked in a while.

"Hey" Jungkook turned his gaze from his phone to Jimin. "Where's Tae?" Jimin wondered. Normally, Taehyung would he with Jungkook.

"He's asleep" I mean, what else did Jimin expect. Jimin glanced at his phone before sighing. "Something wrong?" Jungkook noticed Jimin's sad state.

"Yoongi didn't include my 40 seconds song in his mix tape" Jimin pouts. Jungkook chuckles, bringing his hyung into a hug.

"Talk to him again. He'll understand" Jimin nodded, pulling away from their hug.

The two sat in silence after. "kookie!" Taehyung's voice was heard from the bedroom. Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriends behaviour. "talk to Yoongi hyung" the brunette told Jimin before walking away to Taehyung.

Jimin pouted before standing up, going back to the studio.

"Yoongi?" Jimin calls, shutting the door behind him.

Yoongi appeared from the studios washroom. "I'm sorry" Jimin looks down. "Come here baby" Yoongi opens his arms for Jimin, who gladly accepts his hugs.

"I'm sorry yoonie" Jimin mumbled into Yoongi's chest.

"It's okay baby. Remember, when you release your mixtape, I'll make sure to add your track to it okay?" Yoongi caressed the youngers cheek.

"Okay" Jimin smiles.

---

Thank you for reading