Chapter Six: The Nearby Storm

Nora, August, Lucas. Storyline.
____________________________________

September 6, 2042. 1:00pm

Lucas looked down and looked outside of his brother's window.

"Novi...?"

Suddenly he's vision was blocked by a mission information.

[Mission]

[Find Alessa]

Lucas looked down and he knew what he has to do...

He fixed his older brother's bed and slowly open the room and head over to his.

Lucas opens his room and open his cabinet and took his bag pack and putting some clothes and equipments he use as a technician. Then Lucas head over the table beside his bed and move it into the side.

The wooden floor has a small hollow space witch you are able to open. He opened the hatch and bring out case and open it.

It was a hand gun...

He placed it inside his backpack and put the table back just like before.

He changed his outfit. he put on a white button down shirt and black pants below. He wear a black jacket and zip up the zipper just until his hip. He placed his hood up to cover his face. He wore his bag and was planning to went out just until the stairs to observe the whole house and escape without being notice.

He was about to open his bedroom door until he heard Hank's voice on the other side of the bedroom door.

"Well you should have woken me up then." Hank said as Lucas hear him head downstairs and assume he was talking to neither his brother or his Adoptive mother.

Lucas sighed in relief. He now know everyone is in the living room and has no chance on escaping down there.

He looked at his window....

He head towards it and open he looked down to see how high it is then started scanning a safe way to be land without injuring himself further and he found the only way. He closed his eyes and search over his programming...

He has decided...

[Reactivating Original program]

[ all detectives skill activate ]

[ All combat skills activate ]

[ All RK900 features programming is being reactivate]

[Stand by. . .]

[Reactivating Original program complete. . . ]

Lucas opens his eyes he now has full control over his original program he has now open the most advance Programming CyberLife created.

Before he made his exit he went outside by the staircase and and hid at the side and has sight of the dining table and watch his family prepare food.

He looked at ever single one of his family cover in band aids the feeling of guilt and the uneasy feeling came back...

His chest suddenly tighten as he feels his core starts overheating
He tries to clam himself down and looked at his family one more time...

"Don't worry...you will be safe now....I won't be able to hurt you all anymore..." Lucas said as he smiled softly at them.

"I have to keep you all safe...I will miss you all...and I hope you always know how much I all love you..." Lucas said as he smiled. And started to leave.

"Goodbye..." Was the last thing said as Lucas jumped out his window and landed perfectly on the ground.

And ran far away as possible from the home he once knew...