Chapter Twelve: True Face Behind The Black Masked Crow

A/N
This is skye's story which she search for the one called Crow.
Which will have a deep surprise.
Or you have already guessed?

Anyway this will have twist and turns soo.. Yea..

So you'll see mostly skye and some OC's of mine, of course this is Connor's storyline which Elizabeth and Hank will be appearing.

Enjoy!

____________________________________

September 13, 2042
7:00 a.m

Detroit City
Detroit Elementary School

Skye has taken a break for a day from the incident back at the research lab. Connor offers her to stay with him at the Anderson household because she is already family after all.

Connor drove Skye in front of the school entrance.

"Thanks for driving me Connor, are you sure you can go back to the precinct?" Skye asked as she looks towards her fiance.

"Skye I have been gone long enough and I just wanted to make sure you're safe that's all." Connor said as he hold skye's hand.

"I know... And I want you to be safe too.. Just be careful, okay..?" Skye said as she gives Connor a worried glaze.

"I would kiss you.. if we're alone." Connor whisper to his fiance as Hank spoke up from the back seat.

"Don't worry Skye! He got he's old man on his back so he won't do anymore reckless stuff."Hank chuckle.

From the other side of the back seat Elizabeth spoke as well.

"Oh don't believe them sweetheart you know these two they're always up to no good. But of course they won't try anything Reckless, Right boys? " Elizabeth warned.

"Right.." Both of Father and son reply.

Skye chuckle as she kiss Connor on his check.

"Oh well I think I have to go you'll all probably miss your shift and good luck!" Skye said as she exit the car.

"I love you Connor!" Skye shouted as she wave goodbye.

"I love you too!" Connor shouted as he drive away.

Skye just smiled as the car disappeared and walk through the school gates.

All of a sudden Yuu came running towards skye.

"Yuu? What's wrong?"Skye asked as she looks down at her student.

"Lev and Kiro is fighting again.." Yuu said as he pulled skye towards the fight.

When skye went in the playground bunch of kids were looking and laughing.

While of course the two trouble makers fight each other for who knows what reason this time.

The two boys tackle each other on the ground as they hit each other.

"Boys! Boys!" Skye called out as the other kids ran away while the two continued fighting.

Yuu was standing beside skye as she breaks the two up.

"Kiro! Lev! Stop it!" Skye shouted as she pulls the two apart.

"Lev was the one who started it! He pushed me for no reason!" Kiro immediately defend himself.

"I did not stupid Kiro, your the one who started attacking I was just defending myself." Lev defend calmly.