Chapter Seven: The Stormy Night

Helen, Lia, Andrea's Storyline.
____________________________________

September 6, 2042. 10:56 am

Helen is driving in her Silver Car as she is heading towards Lia's apartment near the hart plaza.

Her terminal screen in her car is open as she listens to the news.

"The Android outbreak has been spreading all over the city. as the virus continues to infect many Androids. people are now wondering what the those Deviant leaders has in plan of this situation. The United States President is awaiting for more actions of the Deviant leaders." The female reporter said.

"Four years ago the Android revolution has commit and now they live among us. But today's outbreak is got us humanity wondering. Did we actually made the right choice to give these Androids there free will? Or was it the biggest mistake humanity has ever made? This is Channel 9 news reporting."

"Even now people are still going against Androids even they are the victims." Helen said as she close her terminal screen.

Helen phone started buzzing.
She put on her Bluetooth and placed on her right ear.

"Sargent Midford speaking." Helen answered.

"Midford, this is your Captain. We need you and Anderson uh... Lilliana...to come to the station immediately" captain Fowler said.

"Captain Fowler, we are on the way I just need to make a few stops. Don't worry we shall do our duty's on time." Helen said.

"Make sure! Once you reach here come straight to my office. i have a special mission for you" Captain Fowler ordered.

"Yes captain." Helen ended the call.

"Damn my third day handling Deviants cases and everything starts falling apart. This must be what Connor and Hank feels." Helen sighed.

"Wonder how are those two is doing." She Asked herself.

she spotted Lia and her older brother ( Donatello Anderson ) everyone calls him Don or Donnie. He is 35 years old. He has darker blonde hair than his sister and he has dark blue eyes like his sister as well he wears clear glasses and doctor uniform and He's mute. He's an inch taller than her.

But his a skilled surgern doctor. He worked in the hospital Elizabeth works.

"Lia! Come on!" Helen shouted.

"Coming!" Lia replied back.

Then her brother pulled her back and fixed her hair.

"Don! Stop it I am going to be late!" She said as she removes his hands from her head.

Don smiled and shakes his head.
He brought out his tablet and type what he wanted to say.

[ You seriously think I would let my little sister go to work with a horrible bad hair day? ] He wrote.

"My hair is fine Donnie! Now please let me go to work." Lia said as she enter Helen's car.

Don give his younger sister a concern stare. he brought out his tablet and wrote something and show it to them.

[ There is a huge storm coming tomorrow night I hope you will stay home Lia. ] He wrote.

"It depends brother. Now go to work and be careful there's allot of things going on." Lia said as she smiled at her big brother.

Don looked a little worry.

"Don't worry Donnie I will take care of her." Helen smiled.

Don smiled and nod.