The beginning.

It's a Sunday morning and my family goes to church on Sundays. I woke up early that morning because I felt like today was going to be a good day. My cousin Lexi woke up about a hour later and looked at me.

"What are you doing up so early crazy?"

"Today is going to be a good day. I just have a feeling."

"Well I should get up and get dressed then."

I laughed and finished getting ready. Lexi and I walked out and got in the church van. We set third seat to the back and put our ear phones in. I'm looking at my phone when the bus stops at next house. I looked up and see this guy. I smiled ear to ear and looked at Lexi. She looks back at me and smiles.

When we get to the church he gets out and stands back and Lexi and I get off the van and I have my candy bars that I'm selling for band, and start walking I can hear him ask Tj who me and Lexi was and Tj told him.

When we get into the church Lexi and I sit at our Sunday school table. And I see him giving what I'm guessing his family money to buy a candy bar from me and then someone walks back and says if you want another one go buy it yourself. And he does just that. He walks up to me with a smile on his face.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"What do you have left?"

"Regular, almond, Caramel, and crisp."

" I'll take Caramel."

" Here you go."

"Thank you. "

"You're welcome."

He smiles and walks away. Lexi looks at me with this smile on her face and I knew exactly what she was thinking, but I just roll my eyes and smile.

After church was over him and the rest of them road back with his family and I was kinda sad. Lexi looks at me.

"Why don't you just ask for his number?"

"Why would I do that?"

"I may be blonde, but I'm not stupid. You couldn't take your eyes off him the whole service."

"So?"

"Come on Hailey. Just do it. You never know until you try."

" What if he doesn't like me?" I said

" He would be crazy if he didn't."

" Okay.. Okay."

I'm so nervous to talk to him I know we talked but it was just to buy a candy bar.

" Should I ask Tj for his number?" I finally say.

" It's to late" she says back.

" What do you mean it's to late?"
"He texted me."

"Who?"

"Shane. Do you want to talk to him?"

" I don't know...."

" Come on... You never know until you try."

" Alright"

When I took Lexi's phone I texted Shane.

*Hey it's Hailey.*

*Oh. Hey. My name is Shane*

     Shane and I talked for hours,we got to know a lot of things about each other. He asked me everything a guy does. And it turned out we had the same birthday. It was funny because he actually thought I was stalking him. Then that same day he asked me out. Finally after awhile I realized I was still using Lexi's phone so I finally gave him my number so I could give Lexi her phone back. We talked the whole night about everything, and come to find out we had a lot in common I finally told him I was going to bed about 1:54 in the morning. After we stopped talking I couldn't go to sleep.
         When I woke up in the morning I got a text from him saying that he was breaking up with me to go back to his ex. I was so upset and heart broken that I told him I never wanted to speak to him again. And regretted it.