Chapter Three

"It's been a week and he still won't eat anything or drink anything. He won't even look at us." My mom cried outside the room as I heard banging and kicking in anger.

After waking up, I was home and treated. I was given birth control pills in case but when everyone was gone, I ended up puking it out without it digesting.

My body was rejecting it because it wouldn't do anything except mess with my heat cycle.

I tried sitting up but I felt the excruciating pain from that night that had given me nightmares before I laid back and just stared outside the window.

Maybe if I wasn't born then life would have been better.

Mom wouldn't be crying, Shino probably wouldn't be breaking everything in the house and dad wouldn't be blaming himself for failing me as a father when I failed him as a son.

Even Hinata wouldn't be putting on this fake enthusiasm when she actually was disgusted with me.

They all were.

I sat up, ignoring the pain before I stood up and then looked for anything in this room to make their lives easier and me to just go away.

I searched the drawers in my room before I saw a knife that I had left there weeks ago to cut fruits.

"I have to do this. I'm so scared." I whispered as I sobbed silently not wanting to take the attention from my weeping family to my broken, used self.

I was about cutting myself, when the door opened and Shino saw me.

He ran quickly, hitting the knife off my hand and then immediately locking me in his arms so that I wouldn't pick up the knife.

I saw as my family rushed in as I cried and begged Shino to let me die.

"Dad get the knife!" Shino instructed before my dad grabbed the knife and my mom started crying silently as she dialed a number.

"I have to die! Just let me die! Please that's all I asked for." I said softly as I fell on my knees and cried more.

"Just leave me to die. I'm so dirty and I don't deserve to be here." I begged before my mom rushed and placed my head on her boobs and patted my back even though I repulsed her touch.

"It's okay, sweetie. Mommy is here to protect you. You'll let mommy protect you from the bad thoughts okay." my mom said as she slowly started to calm me with her pheromones that bonded a mother to its child.

"His suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, PTSD and his anxiety level is high. He still feels insecure and scared that's why he wants to end his life. Apart from the drugs I've prescribed, give him as much love and assurance than you have ever given to him. It's never really easy being an omega." Doctor Yuna said as she closed her briefcase.

"Will he be okay? His not responding to us." Hinata said before the doctor sighed.

"He needs a psychologist for that but I can tell you it's symptoms of hypervigilance. A case where the victims is insensitive to environment, I think it's a kind of coping mechanism for him. It would be advisable if you got someone he responds to." She explained before she bowed and left the room.

I felt Hinata's hand on my hair but I couldn't move. I didn't want her touching me, I didn't want anyone.

All I just wanted to do was to be left alone to drown in my mind.

"Can I see Yuki? He hasn't been in school for a while." I heard a familiar feminine voice as I scrubbed my skin harshly to wash away my filth. A habit I had made a ritual since that day.