Chapter Twenty Nine

My head has been hurting for sometime now and I've been feeling unnecessarily tired.

I was also very sensitive to some smells and it was really bugging me.

"Are you still not feeling good?" Haru asked as he brought me a light snack and gave to me.

"I'll be fine after I rest." I said before taking a bite out of the sandwich.

"Are you sure I shouldn't stay home? I'm sure the company can manage without me."

"No. You're going to work, I'll just sleep over what ever is happening to me." I said before he nodded and then placed a kiss on my cheek and left.

It hadn't been long he left, I got off from the bed and ran to the toilet bowl, fell on my knees, gripping the sides of the bowl for support as I puked into the toilet.

This was the fifth time this week I've been feeling nauseous and the other time I just had a strong urge to puke.

I cleaned my mouth and washed my face before looking at my reflection.

I had lost a little weight and I was feeling like I had a fever with the headaches, nausea and exhaustion.

Haru also said that my mood swings were on another level and Rin complained when I spat out my food because it had mustard on it.

I was also eating pickles which I hated and recalling was all I needed to know what's wrong with me.

"Fuck, I'm pregnant." I said as I rapidly took a shower before running to the closest convenient store and buying a pregnancy home test kit.

I walked back to the house and the test to check for my hCG.

I was aware of what I needed to do because I've been pregnant before. I picked out the test and then saw two lines which confirmed that I was pregnant.

I wrapped everything and threw it away so that Haru would not see it before I picked my phone and called the gynaecologist that helped me during my last pregnancy.

"Hello, Dr. Hirokawa speaking." She said as I brought the phone closer to my ears.

"Hello it's Yuki Aizawa formerly Yuki Tomoki. I want to book an appointment because I'm pregnant." I said as I sat on the bed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Oh Yuki, it's nice to hear from you. You're married now?"

"Yes. I was hoping if you could possibly set an appointment for me tomorrow for an ultrasound."

"You did a test?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Be here in the hospital by 10am. Is that convenient?"

"Very. Thank you."

"Anytime child." She said before the line cut and I dropped my phone then fell on the bed.

I sighed as I rubbed my hand on my stomach.

I was pregnant again.

I was excited yet I was scared.

I had to tell Haru but what if...what if something happened and he was to leave me again.

I don't think I'd be able to handle being alone.

I raised my hand and placed it on my stomach then smiled.

"Your papa loves you and he'll be so excited when he hears about you." I said feeling silly at my thought before I stood up from the bed to get a quick bite.