2

TWICE is at their dorm, using phones and making fun of each other on social media. Tzuyu, the only foreign and Taiwanese girl in the group, reads all her members' comments on her recent Instagram post, sighing and thinking how mature her members are.

"Stop it, Jeongyeon unnie! I'll throw all your cleaning materials" Chaeyoung hissed while Jeongyeon laughs at the cub

"Poor Chaeng" Nayeon hugs the pouting cub beside her

TWICE only consists of 6 members: Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Park Jihyo, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung and Chou Tzuyu. They were formed after the survival show, Sixteen, and debuted under JYP Entertainment.

While Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung bicker in front of the other members, Jihyo received a text message from one of their managers. She stood up and the suddenly went silent and looked at her.

"JYP-nim wants to talk to us about something. We better go, I bet it's important"

The members prepared to go to the JYP building which is only a few blocks away so they decided to walk than using their van. They talked about what JYP would say to them.

"Maybe it's about another comeback," Dahyun said and the other members sighed

"Or maybe a break for all of us since we finished our concert," Tzuyu countered and the girls' expression brightened

As they were walking inside the building, ITZY and Stray Kids came and greet them along the way which they returned the warm gesture. Their manager escorted them inside one of the meeting rooms and waited for JYP himself. Just a few minutes later, he walked inside and smiled at the girls.

"Hello, girls! How was your concert?"

He listened to each member's opinion saying they think that it was successful and they will surely do more concerts for ONCEs. They were satisfied and surprised with the amount of fans who attended the concert just to see and support them on stage.

"Well, I'll you something..."

The group can feel the tension building up and hoping that he would announce anything but another comeback. Some are crossing their fingers under the long table and some are fidgeting.

"All of you have to record another song for your upcoming comeback," JYP chuckled

The girls are all dismayed but they still displayed small smiles at JYP.

"But we'll deal with that after your 1 month vacation!" Chaeyoung threw her fist in the air and other girls quietly expressed happiness.

"Enjoy your vacation, girls" JYP said before leaving the room

----

The girls entered their dorm while shouting and jumping being the usual crazy and noisy crackheads that their neighbors know. They didn't care, as long as they'd get to go on a vacation. Although they haven't booked their flights, the girls went straight to their respective rooms and prepared their baggage. After preparing, they sat on the couch and started talking about different famous destination they want to go.

"Jeongie and I will be in Paris!" Nayeon exclaimed excitedly while clinging on to Jeongyeon's arm

"Oh wow gays," Jihyo mumbled but all the members still heard it and Nayeon glared at her

"How about you, Hyo?" Jeongyeon asked, sensing the tension between the bunny and the train

Jihyo smiled, "I'll be returning to my hometown. I'm not going overseas this time"

Chaeyoung raised her hand, "Tzu, Hyun and I will be in Japan"

"Didn't we go there on our TWICELIGHTS tour?"

"But we didn't get to roam around. Besides, Chaeyoung must be planning on meeting the one and only Myoui Mina" Chaeyoung smacked Dahyun's shoulder and the girl pretended that she got hurt

"How much gayer this group can possibly be!" Jihyo sarcastically said and Nayeon just laughed at the blushing cub

"Is she the famous Japanese model?"

"Yeah unnie. Chaeng basically got Myoui's exclusive magazines and polaroids in our room," Tzuyu smirk at Chaeyoung

The cub whined, "I thought you guys are on my side! Such betrayal"

The girls laughed at Chaeyoung and they teased each other until they decided to order dinner, booked their flights and sleep for tomorrow.