73

TZUYU'S POV

I slowly woke up probably in a place I'm not familiar with. I had a blindfold and my other senses went hyperdrive which made more a lot more sensitive than usual. I couldn't see anything and I'm starting to get scared and nervous.

"Sana?" I called for my girlfriend but my voice only echoed inside the room. Someone spoke and it was a man's voice

"You're awake. Don't worry, Sana will not be able to see or hear you ever again," he said darkly

"Suho?" I asked in a low voice, trembling in fear

He laughed, "Oh you don't need to know who I am. All that matters is that Sana will be my wife."

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth, "She's mine! Sana will find me no matter what and I'll you in jail for a lifeti--!"

I was cut off when I received a hard slap from him.

"She's fucking mine and Sana doesn't care about you so put that inside your fucking head!"

A door opened abruptly and another man spoke, "Suho! Don't hurt her. We'll have to wait for Sana to come here and then we'll do something to Tzuyu."

My blood started to boil, "What the fuck, Suho?! I thought you're gay," I said. I'm furiously mad. I want to punch this guy in front of me but I can't see him and I'm tied in a chair.

"Shut up! You're just a piece of shit being an idol that everyone look up to," Suho shouted

Suho and his dad left me in the middle of the room without any food to eat or even water to drink.

For the next hours, it was horrible for me. Suho's men didn't lay a finger on me but he, himself, did. He punched me in the stomach and gave me hard slaps in the face. My lips bled and I couldn't do anything. Suho started to give me cuts on my arms and legs. I cried but I didn't say anything.

After he finished torturing me, Suho left me.

"Sana...Anyone... Please help me..." I mumbled, crying from fear that I won't be able to see my family, friend and Sana again.