21

"You better delete your post, Jeong" Nayeon chuckled while scrolling down on her social media

Jeongyeon scoffed, "I was seriously irritated at Dispatch. I could've beaten the heck out of that guy if we weren't in a public place."

Currently, both girls are inside their hotel room. They decided to chill for today. Nayeon clinged onto the raging girl and placed a quick kiss on her cheek, "Calm down, Jeong. It's okay. They didn't post the picture as a dating scandal, it's just about our friendship."

Jeongyeon smiled at her unnie's gesture, "By the way, Nayeon, what do you think about the three girls at Japan, especially the pale girl?"

Nayeon exactly knows what she's talking about and sighed heavily thinking about it, "I don't know. I hope Dahyun and that barista girl are just friends for now."

Both girls have nothing against their other members to experience love. It's just that they must've been forgetting about the dating ban. They may sound like hypocrites but everything between has not been official. They do recognize each other's feelings but now is not the time to rush everything and disobey the entertainment's conditions. It'll only be a few months until the dating ban will be lifted. Everything should be fine and in order, they thought.

TZUYU'S POV

"What should we do today?" I whined in front of my unnies but they just ignored me. It's just Dahyun unnie texting Momo unnie and Chaeyoung drawing random figures her notebook.

"We should go out again. Dahyun should be away from her phone for once," Chaeyoung answered my question after a few seconds

Dahyun unnie hummed in response, "We should go to that candy store that Momo unnie suggested to me. We will be able to meet one of her friends there just by mentioning her name, we could get free candies."

We changed our clothes but before we went out of the room, "We should turn our phones off until we get home"

"Dahyun might get a girlfriend without waiting for the dating ban," Chaeyoung jokingly said. We laughed and agreed on that then went out of the building.

We hailed a cab and apparently, the candy store was very well-known that we didn't have to worry on exactly how to get there. The ride was longer than going to the mall so I'm expecting that the ride should be worth it.

"Is this it?" I asked, obviously confused if this is a candy store or a restaurant

"Yeah based on what the sign says then this is it," Dahyun answered

We decided to enter the shop and looked around. Workers greeted us in English since we are foreign tourists, obviously. I was mesmerized with the designs on the handmade candies, wondering how they do it every single day. My eyes wandered to the workers behind the transparent glass, kneading and shaping the hot sugar.

"This is cool!" Chaeyoung exclaimed

Both Dahyun unnie and I agreed and observed the art of candy making. Suddenly, my phone rang and it was a text from Elkie. She said that she's here in Japan. I decided that I should see her today since we haven't seen each other for a long time because of our hectic schedules.

"Hey, I need to go. Elkie just texted me that she's here in Japan and wanted to see me," I said in a hurry

They let me and I went out of the store immediately.

---

Tzuyu left two girls inside the store until Dahyun recognized one of the workers behind the transparent glass.

"Excuse me but are you friends with Hirai Momo?"

Sana smiled and said in English, "You must be Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung. Momo mentioned to me that you'll be visiting the shop yesterday."

They both nodded. Sana grabbed a few samples of the finished candies and handed them some. It tasted delicious and admitted that handmade candies make a difference to the texture and taste.

"Nice to meet you, Sana unnie. We apologize that one of our member left earlier since she needed to be somewhere," Chaeyoung said

Sana waved her hand and smiled, "It's okay. I do hope I can meet and befriend her"

Chaeyoung smirked, "Oh you'll meet her. We should have a little gathering here at the shop"

Both girls liked the idea and Dahyun immediately texted Momo about it. Then it was set, they are scheduled to meet the next day for Tzuyu to meet Sana.

"By the way, you and Tzuyu bumped into each other at the mall a few days ago,"