63

TZUYU'S POV

I woke up early in the morning. Sana's face is close to mine which made me blush. I tried to move away but my body hurts as hell especially down there. I silently groan but Sana's eyes flutter eyes.

"Good morning, baby." Sana said, still in a hoarse voice

I hummed in response, "Good morning to you too."

We smiled and stared at each other's eyes. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, silently telling how much we love each other. I kissed Sana in the lips before I sat up to stretch and wear one of Sana's oversized shirts and pick up my underwear before I head to the kitchen.

Sana followed me, wearing just a sports bra and sweatpants. I didn't realize I was drooling over her abs, my girlfriend suddenly placed her finger on my chin and pushed my mouth closed. I was startled for a second before turning my back on her to cook breakfast.

"You like what you saw, hm?" Sana teased

I elbowed her stomach and Sana pretended that she got hurt, chuckling. I continued cooking while Sana backhugs me.

After I finished cooking, we placed everything needed on the table and eat. While munching on my food, I can see Sana giving me glances for time to time.

"Stop looking at me, Sana" I said, smiling

"I can't help it, babe. You look hot in my shirt," Sana said, smirking

I can't help but get the wrong idea of what she said. I stopped eating, "Sana, are you really sure about your feelings for me?"

She dropped her utensils and stared at me, seriously.

"I am serious about you, Tzuyu"

I nodded, "What if I'm not an idol? What if I don't have this kind of face and body?"

Sana dragged her chair closer to me and held my hands tightly while she's looking into my eyes like she can see my soul, "I believe we are destined to be with each other. If you're not an idol, then love will find a different way for us to meet. Again, I admit I played with other girls in the past but I changed for you. Even if you don't have the face or body of a goddess, then there would be no Minatozaki Sana because there would also be no Chou Tzuyu."

I teared and kissed her passionately. Breakfast was long forgotten as we made out in the dining table. My heart only beats for this girl named Minatozaki Sana.

Sana insisted that she will clean the plates while I rest in the living room. After she finished everything in the kitchen, we took a bath together.

We've done no malicious activities in the shower, just soaped and touched each other's bodies.

After showering, Sana and I cuddled in the living room watching television. We were like that throughout the afternoon since I don't have any schedules until next week, meaning I spend my free time with Sana.

I grabbed my phone and opened my social media accounts. My eyebrows furrowed to see a link about me again. Curiously, I opened the link and was shocked to see another article about another dating scandal of Sana and I. There were pictures of me and Sana in front of her apartment, in the ISAC venue parking lot and some were at the candy store works at.

I was more shocked to see that the other members were involved in this kind of issue. Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie caught making out in the darker part of the street near our dorm. Mina unnie and Chaeyoung caught happily having dinner in Jeongyeon unnie's family restaurant. Momo and Dahyun caught almost kissing in the parking lot of where we held our last world tour concert in Japan.

I cursed silently and Sana noticed my frustration.

"What's the matter, baby?" She asked, concerned

I sighed heavily, "They exposed us."

Sana's eyes widened and read the whole article. She suddenly hugged me tight, "I'm really sorry. I was not that careful."

I slapped her shoulder, "It's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself."

"Then please stay with me. I can protect you this time. I promise you that, Tzuyu."