71

TZUYU'S POV

Blue 💙

Blue 💙:

Tzuuu~

Purple 💜:

Yes?

Blue 💙:

Can we meet at the park?

I'm right here now btw

Purple 💜:

Uh, why?

Blue 💙:

Let's get some fresh air

You've been too stressed with your schedules and those death threats

Loosen up, babe

Purple 💜:

Okay okay

Otw

I just received a message from Sana to meet her in the park at midnight. I hesitated and thought why would Sana want to meet her there when she's only a houses away from their dorm. But Sana is clearly concerned with my state so I don't see why I should not be with my girlfriend.

I informed my managers that I'll be meeting with Sana in the park and they allowed me since they trust Sana that much. I went alone and when I arrived at the park, I was confused with the fact that I couldn't find Sana around. I continued to walk around the park but there was no sign of my girlfriend.

I pouted and sighed. Maybe she texted me and said that she went home instead. I purposely left my phone back at the dorm. I was about to get back home since I feel like someone is watching me. Suddenly, someone wrapped an arm around my neck and placed a cloth on my nose. I tried not to inhale and resist but the guy had a tight grip on me.

"I've got this, dad."

[Great job, Suho. I knew I could trust you. Now go get Sana and we can prepare for your wedding.]

"I'll be there in a few," Suho said and ended the call.

I was fuming mad with what I heard and suddenly I lost air inside my lungs so I had to inhale.

"Sana..." then my vision went black.