78

TZUYU'S POV

It's been a few months after the incident. I'm already well and still continued the promotions with our last album.

Not because of the incidents and issues we have encountered but it's just we thought it's best and we want a simple life since some of us are planning to get married sooner or later. We have achieved so much and that's enough for us. We are still young so we can still chase for our other dreams.

We will be having our last concert for a formal farewell to our fans from around the world.

The girls and I will still be working under JYP Entertainment because we promised to each other that we will stay as one even without the group name that has grown on us.

"Come on, Tzuyu! We'll be late for Sana's birthday surprise!" Dahyun said and grabbed my arm to drag me inside the company van.

"I got a new perfume for Sana!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed and my world suddenly stopped

I fucking forgot to buy her a present! I thought while listening to other of my members' gifts

"I bought her a massage chair. It's on its way by now, I hope." Mina said which made us awe

"I will only give her a new pair of shoes," Dahyun unnie said

Momo smacked her girlfriend's shoulder, "I bought her a bunch of new pair of socks!"

Both girls laughed while we look at them weirdly, "I bought Sana something that could be useful for her and Tzuyu."

Jeongyeon unnie wiggled her eyebrows at me while we tried to ask her what she bought for Sana. I'm curious but knowing Jeongyeon unnie, I do hope it's not something erotic and inappropriate. Suddenly, Nayeon unnie laughed out loud because her girlfriend showed her secret gift to Sana.

"What the fuck, Jeongyeon?! Is that even gonna fit?" She continued laughing which made us even more curious

"Enough with Jeongyeon's gift. It's my turn! I knitted a scarf for Sana," Jihyo unnie showed it

How am I going to buy Sana a gift now? I asked to myself

"I bought a polariod camera for her," Chaeyoung said and Mina cuddled with her

"How about you, Tzu? What did you get for Sana?" Mina asked me and I froze

I was about to say something but our ride came to a stop, "We have arrived, girls."

We got down the company van and I started to get nervous. We went inside Sana's condo because I have a duplicate key then we set everything up from the decorations to the food that is already served in a table.

Blue 💙

Blue 💙:

I'm coming home, babe.

Will you be able to celebrate at my condo with me?

Purple 💜:

I'm not sure, babe

We are practicing for our last concert, remember?

Blue 💙:

Oh...

Yeah

I forgot hehe

Don't push yourself too much okay? Rest well after you practice

Purple 💜:

I'm sorry, Sana

Blue 💙:

It's okay, babe!

Don't worry about me

Let's celebrate some other day

Purple 💜:

Happy birthday, Sana. I love you

I will make it up to you okay?

Blue 💙:

Okay, babe. I love you too

Good night

"She's coming home now. I've already told her that we won't be celebrating her birthday today," I said to the girls

They turned all the light off and hid behind a furniture. It took us minutes to wait for Sana until the door opened and she turned the lights on.

"Happy birthday, Sana!" we shouted and her sad face turned into a happy one. Our eyes met and we smiled widely at each other.

We sang Sana the 'Happy Birthday' song while I hold the cake and walk towards my girlfriend. The song has finished and I whispered, "Happy birthday, babe. I love you."

She grinned, "I love you too, Tzuyu."

"Now, make a wish."

Sana went silent as she closed her eyes for a few seconds before blowing the candles and we cheered for her. She gave me a peck on the lips then we went to the dining table to eat.

After eating, we played games and talked about stuff until it's time to go home. It's pretty late at night and Chaeyoung is sleepy already. We cleaned the place and they were about to leave when Jeongyeon unnie called Sana's name.

"I hope you enjoy my gift, Sana-ya," she grinned and Sana nodded

"I appreciate all of your gifts. Thanks for coming. Be safe on the way home, girls." she said before they drove off

Sana and I went inside her condo and I slumped down the couch, feeling tired.

"Where is my gift?" Sana pouted and sat right next to me

I smiled sheepishly at her, "I forgot to buy one for you. I'm sorry!"

I kissed her in the cheek and she chuckled, "I thought you just want to give me your present privately. You even liedt o me that you're not going to celebrate with me."

I pouted, "It's part of the plan! I'm sorry okay? Let's date tomorrow and I'll buy you a gift."

Sana smirked and slowly hovered over me, "Oh, it's fine if we date tomorrow but I don't need you to buy me a gift."

I gulped and held on to Sana's shoulders, "O-okay. Let's sleep now."

I was about to stand up but Sana held me in place, "You can be my gift, baby girl."