53

SANA'S POV

I was heading back to my house after knowing the name of the hotel they're staying in since I asked Nayeon unnie a while ago at the backstage fansign.

Momo and Mina already met their girlfriends at the parking lot. After an hour, I drove those two at the apartment because I'll be borrowing Mina's car for the night so I won't hail a cab in the middle of the night.

I arrived at the hotel and used the fire exit so I won't be caught on my way to where Nayeon and Tzuyu's hotel room. I breathe in and out before knocking gently, hoping that they are not sleeping yet, because I don't have any of the members' phone numbers so I wasn't able contact them after the fansign since she wanted it to be a surprise for tzuyu.

Thankfully, Nayeon opened the door. I smiled at her and Nayeon smiled back saying, "I'll be at Jeong's. You take care of her, Sana, please. I'll go get my phone before you get in."

I nodded and thanked her. After Nayeon got her phone and went outisde, I quietly walked inside and locked the door behind me since Nayeon said that she won't be going back inside tonight.

I looked around the hotel room before peeking inside Tzuyu's room. I found her lying down the bed and boredly scrolling her phone. I walked inside which surprised Tzuyu. "Sana?!"

"I missed you, Tzuyu" I said and ran to Tzuyu and hugged her tight. Tzuyu didn't hug back and pushed me away. I was dumbfounded but remained my composure.

"Why are you here? The managers might find out!" Tzuyu said, panicking. I shook my head and hugged her again. Thankfully, this time Tzuyu hugged me back and she burst into tears.

"I thought I lost you. I'm sorry, Sana" she said while sobbing and I comforted her.

"I'm sorry too because I left you and I didn't fight for you. But now that I have a place now in the company, I can protect and fight for us,"

Tzuyu cried even more, "You didn't have to do that, Sana. I don't need someone with status. I need someone who can stay by my side no matter what happens."

My heart suddenly felt like its being twisted by what Tzuyu said. I didn't respond instead, I kissed tzuyu. Tzuyu was surprised but she returned the favor. "I hope you don't hate me after this" I whispered before pushing Tzuyu on the bed.

Tzuyu widened her eyes and froze on her spot,"S-Sana, what are you doing?"