67

SANA'S POV

Suho and I bid our goodbyes to each other and I went inside my apartment, feeling disappointed. I turned the lights inside the room, only to find Tzuyu sleeping on my couch. I was surprised and felt my heart beats faster but I walked towards my sleeping beauty. I knelt down and kissed her forehead, Tzuyu stirred and her eyes fluttered open.

Suddenly, she pushed away quite hard than I expected. I was confused with her actions but maybe or maybe not she really was the figure that I saw earlier.

My eyes widened to see Tzuyu sat up and sobbed. I panicked and immediately stood up to walk towards her but she held her hand in front of me.

"Don't come near me," she said coldly

"What's wrong, Tzuyu?" I asked, going one step back to give her space

"What am I to you, Sana?" She suddenly ask

I raised my eyebrow, "You're my girlfriend, Tzu. Did something happen? Tell me."

I saw Tzuyu clenched her fist, "You said you're not using my body for your satisfaction but why are you making me feel otherwise?"

My heart started to pound hard. I became more worried with how the Tzuyu is acting so I reasoned, "I'm not! I'm really serious about you. What happened? Did someone hurt you?"

Tzuyu sobbed and I just stared at her, feeling so helpless to see Tzuyu at this kind of state, so weak and vulnerable.

"Then who was that, Sana? Is he your boyfriend?"

I furrowed her eyebrows, confused with what Tzuyu's talking.

"Don't pretend that you don't know him! You two were having fun a while ago! Don't make me look like a fool even more when I'm already one!" Tzuyu exclaimed, tears continue to stream down her face.

My eyes widened, only one guy that I recall that I'm with recently, "I-I'm sorry, Tzuyu. We were just having dinner since... Since his father wants us to try dating because--"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tzuyu cut me off but I was going to answer her question but she continued

"Why didn't you tell me that you wanted a rich guy instead of a girl who's an idol busy with these crazy hectic schedules? Probably losing time to cuddle and have fun with each other. Am I not enough, Sana?"

My heart clenched in pain. The last question that came out of Tzuyu's mouth stabbed me in the chest. It hurts to hear that she feels that way. I'm a fucking jerk, I thought.

"You're more than enough... It's just that his father--" she cut me off again

"Just fucking stop lying! I don't want to hear any of your bullshit! I'll break up with you and go back to your dickhead boyfriend!" Tzuyu said before grabbing her bag, brushing her shoulders off when she passed me, and was about to twist the door knob to open the door. But before she could open the door, I immediately ran and hugged her tightly from the back, sobbing.

"I don't want to go back to the past. Please stay..."