!!IMPORTANT!! and AUTHOR'S NOTE

The participation event has ended. Thank you to those who willingly gave me ideas on how the story will flow. I have published the book without any traces of the event. I already wrote an author's note there so please read it if you want.

That would be all. Ciao~

---

Candy Love has officially ended! Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. I had fun and I hope you did as well. It's kind of sad to end something but you know sometimes something has to end to the next chapter of life.

Anyway for those who are confused with the epilogue, I'll explain it. Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon became magazine models under JYP Entertainment and a well-known rich couple. Momo remains as a barista and lives with Dahyun in Japan. Sana lives with Tzuyu and decided to tie the knot with her 4-year girlfriend, take note of the time which is at 5:28 pm. Jihyo is a soloist also under JYP Entertainment with Tzuyu as one of her producers and songwriters that lives with her girlfriend, Y/N. Mina remains as the well-known Japanese model. Dahyun and Chaeyoung debuted as the Duo Rappers with Tzuyu as one of their manager. Lastly, Tzuyu posted a message to her fiancee at 5:20 pm which means "I love you" in Chinese.

That's it. I hope you get the picture. I know what I said above this paragraph does not reflect much on their Instagram posts that's why I decided to explain it. Anyway, I will post some extra chapters in no particular time and date.

As for Eyes Closed, I have already written until the ending but I decided to re-do everything. I had a much better plot which I will not mention. Well to feed your curiosity a little, the story will only have more or less than 40 chapters. Not helpful? Not too specific? I'm sorry kkkk

I have thought about this for quite some time but I think after Eyes Closed, I'll have my hiatus as a writer again. I've been feeling a little anxious lately and I don't even know why. But I will remain active here on Wattpad and on Twitter. I will still reply to your comments and maybe interact with some of you.

As long as I'm still not going to a university, I will try to think of a plot while resting. But if I started studying, I might have to stop writing and leave this account. Anyway, I can't tell the future. It's just what I've been thinking lately.

Again, thank you for making me feel like I'm a writer even though I'm really not. I'm just simply typing letters and words to form sentences and ideas. That's all for now. Ciao~