51

The concert was finished and Sana was fanning herself all throughout the performance. Maybe wearing a hoodie is a bad idea, she thought.

Both Sana and Momo were not able to cheer for Tzuyu and Dahyun.

That dance cover of Beyoncé's Dance for You made them sexually frustrated until the concert ends. It was a hard time for them but they were able to thrive with the thirst they've been feeling.

Since Sana has a backstage pass, she gets to meet the members, personally. But she met Tzuyu's mother on the way there. They talked for a bit and Tzuyu's mother to introduce her to Tzuyu but she refused and excused herself before the other direction. A few minutes later, a staff announced that the fansign will start. She immediately went in line.

"Hello, Nayeon-chan!" Sana said and smiled at her

She looked at me like she recognizes the girl. Sana pulled her mask down to let Nayeon know. Her eyes widened and hugged her tight but it was only a few seconds since they didn't want to look suspicious to other fans.

"Why the fuck are you here?" She whispered at me

I pointed at Tzuyu, laughing at a fan's joke. Nayeon slapped her forehead and laughed.

"Oh right..."

Jeongyeon recognized me instantly and smacked my head. I rubbed the spot where it hurts.

"That's for leaving my baby," she said while grinning

Jihyo waved at me and I waved at her back. She asked how I've these past few days and I told her about being the vice president of the candy store I've been working in for two years now.

Dahyun smiled widely at me and asked where Momo is. I said that she's waiting at the parking lot near your company van. She nodded, obviously excited to see her lover.

Mina and Momo decided to not go to the fansign since they'll be seeing them personally later.

Chaeyoung talked to me casually like she and a normal fan would do since she's beside Tzuyu. I can't help but give a few glances on Tzuyu.

I can't believe I'm this close to her again, I thought.

Surprisingly, managers also recognized Sana butthey just let her and kept everything cool. Sana secretly smirked when Tzuyu did not recognize her at all. But Tzuyu did stare at her for a few seconds. I was internally sweating but it was a good thing that I dyed my hair the other day and wore different colored contact lens. We talked for a few minutes until our time was up. Before I totally stood up from my chair and I placed my hand above Tzuyu's on the table and said, 

"Thanks, Tzu. I'm glad I met you again."