49

TZUYU'S POV

I stretched for the last time and began to dress up for the concert which will begin in an hour. Accidentally, I stretched too far which resulted to a few bone cracks here and there. My members laughed at me and went back to business while teasing me.

An hour has passed so fast like I'm so nervous. We just did a concert a few months and suddenly we are having another one. We already finished in Seoul, South Korea. Now, we are here in Tokyo, Japan where Sana could be. It's whether she's here to see me or not.

After that incident, I cried for her. On the whole promotion of our new comeback, I was certainly not myself. I wanted to contact Sana badly but my managers stop me every time. I've decided to block all three Japanese girls so I can focus.

I sighed heavily and shook my hands to prevent it from trembling.

Calm your gay ass down, Tzuyu. I mentally said to myself.

"Do you best," I mumbled

A few seconds later, the curtain opened up and once again, I'm shocked up the amount of people who paid to attend and see us from this close. We performed like it was our last time to do it. Me and my group mates decided to sing all the songs live no matter how hard the choreography is.

It was exhausting but achieving at the same time. At the backstage, someone whom I didn't expect showed up.

"Mom!" I exclaimed

I hugged her tightly and faced her, "I'm glad you made it! Where were you?"

My mom chuckled, "I was in the upper box since I don't do well with the VIP Standing."

I smiled sheepishly, "Oh right!"

My mom pats my head and points in the direction behind me, "I met this girl a while ago. She's very kind and sweet. She even accommodated me here but I guess she went in the other direction. It's such a shame you didn't meet her."

I raised my brow, confused but shrugged at it, "Maybe she will be at the Backstage Fansign later. I need to change, mom. Wait for me here."