66

TZUYU'S POV

Sana was getting suspicious for me since she won't allow me to go and visit at Sana's apartment because of her so-called work. Sana was always first to sleep without letting me know. That was not a Sana thing to do but I let it slide for the meantime since I know she's very tired from work every day. But sometimes she's talking to someone on the phone while we are on a freaking lunch date. I mean that's our only time to meet and talk about how our day went not until we finish our shift and other activities for the day. I couldn't eavesdrop since Sana is far away from me always.

Tonight, I decided to follow where Sana is going. The taxi that I'm riding hid somewhere near Sana's apartment, I saw her going out of her apartment and I expected her to ride her car but a more expensive-looking car that just parked in front of my girlfriend surprised me which made it confusing for me. I asked to driver to follow them and we arrived in a fancy restaurant. I paid the driver and went out. Sana and a rich-looking guy got out of the car and walked inside the place.

My blood started to boil and only I could think of was that Sana is cheating on me. Fucking hell, why did I even trust Sana to change her habits? I can't believe she can just throw away a year of our relationship.

Now, Ifound out that Sana is dating a guy. I was hurting inside while watching them laughand have the time of their lives. Just when Sana's eyes laid on mine, Iimmediately ran away while crying, not knowing where to go.