25

TZUYU'S POV

It has been three weeks ever since our vacation has started and a lot of shit already happened. Well, not that much. But it's all sudden because apparently, the three Japanese girls are beginning to get too close to us which is a no-no for me.

I know it's like I'm being harsh and rude to the girls but this is how some idols do and I'm not that comfortable with new people around us. We are currently on our way to the airport. I have my family's private jet plane, already waiting for me, while Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung go back to Korea. Both Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie are on their way to go back also while I stay in Taiwan for a week before going back to Korea. After the ride to the airport, I boarded the plane after I bid goodbyes to my unnies.

As for the Japanese girls, we bid our goodbyes to them yesterday. We went for a little trip to the Tokyo Tower. Well, we did saw our promotional tarpaulin on the tower. They didn't get to go with us at the airport since they are busy with their respective jobs.

Sana unnie did get my number from Momo unnie since she treated her best friend jokbal. I sighed at the thought. Anyway, we've been keeping in touch with each other for a while now. Momo unnie said that it was a surprise since Sana unnie did not meet with other girls for the first time. I scoffed at that thought, thinking about that girl showing her good side until she gets to date me.

I want to solely focus on my career and that will stay in mind for as long as my girls and I will continue on producing music.

---

Minatozaki Sana

Minatozaki Sana

Hi, Tzutzu~!

Are you home already?

Chou Tzuyu

Yeah, unnie. Are you done with your shift?

Minatozaki Sana

Yup! You better rest, Tzu.

Chou Tzuyu

You too. I'm lying on my bed now, unnie.

Minatozaki Sana

Good. You might be tired, I'll get going then. I hope we can talk again tomorrow, Tzu.

Chou Tzuyu

Well, let's see about that, unnie. Good night.

Minatozaki Sana

Good night. Sweet dreams, Tzuyu.

Chou Tzuyu went offline

Minatozaki Sana went offline