58

SANA'S POV

I went home from work and I'm obviously excited to see and meet Tzuyu again. I took a shower then dressed up for my date. I have to look good for her. As I was satisfied with my look, I went out of my apartment and went inside my own car.

I bought it with Tzuyu back when we just arrived in Korea after their Asia tour.

The engine roared and I drove to the restaurant. After a few minutes of driving, I parked in front of the restaurant and my eyes already lay on the beautiful girl standing just a few meters away from my car.

I grinned and fixed myself but before I got out of my car, I saw Tzuyu and Elkie happily talking and laughing about something I don't fucking know. Jealousy suddenly boiled inside me.

Purple 💜

Blue 💙:

Hey, babe

I'm sorry but I can't make it tonight.

I have lots of work to do

I called Momo to keep you company

Purple 💜:

No. Don't bother Momo unnie. I'll eat with Elkie instead.

I'm such a jerk but she didn't have to talk to Elkie that long. I drove away and went home to my apartment. I ignored Tzuyu's texts and calls. I groaned and went to sleep earlier instead.

The next day I went work, obviously not in the mood but I have to work. I sighed, thinking that I have to go to the office for the unfinished paperwork.

I was thinking about last night that I didn't notice how I kneaded the sugar on my respective station. A lot of my co-workers teased me and made jokes about me but I was clearly not in the mood with their jokes so I ignored them. Suddenly, Mingyu went beside me with the sugar I needed to knead.

"Why are you like that, Sana?" He said, chuckling

I shook my head, "Nothing. Something bad happened last night."

"Not really in the mood to talk about it," I continued

He hummed in response, "Well, whatever you're going through just remember to calm down and resolve it."

I was about to say something but suddenly the bell above the store's door rang. I have this habit to glance at the person and I regret it. I stopped kneading the sugar and stared at the girl, glaring at me.

"Excuse me but I have to talk to Minatozaki Sana," Tzuyu said in a calm tone but it went shivers down my spine

Mingyu seems to caught up with my current situation and said, "Oh sure! I'll take care of this, Sana."

"Why are you here? Aren't you with your friend Elkie?" I asked coldly without moving from my spot.