59 (M)

TZUYU'S POV

Blue 💙

Purple 💜:

Where are you?

Let's talk.

I texted Sana a while ago but she's still not replying. I groaned and decided to go there instead. I dressed up and told Jihyo unnie where I was going before I exit the dorm.

I hailed a cab since I don't to disturb any of my managers or my unnies to drive for me.

I arrived at the store in just a short amount of time. I paid the driver and went out of the cab. I sighed heavily and went inside. I saw Sana, frozen in her spot. I instantly glared at her, my blood boiling. I went in front of her and looked at the tall guy beside her.

"Excuse me but I have to talk to Minatozaki Sana," I said, calmly

"Oh sure! I'll take care of this, Sana." the tall guy said, grabbing the sugar that Sana was kneading a while ago.

"Why are you here? Don't you have a friendly date with your friend Elkie?" she asked coldly without moving from her spot

Elkie? Why does my friend has to do with this argument? I thought, angrily

I furrowed my eyebrows and clenched my fist. I glared at her and the guy pushed Sana away from her station, probably sensing the tension building between me and Sana.

She walked out of her station and left me there. I followed her inside the janitor's closet.

"You haven't answered my question. Why are you here?" she asked while leaning on the table with cleaning materials and her arms are crossed

"Why are you behaving like this? You are the one who ditched me last night for your stupid paperwork!" I exclaimed

She raised her brow at me, "You wanna know why I'm behaving like this huh, Chou Tzuyu?"

I can sense her dominance circulating inside the small room that sent shivers down my spine but I won't back down.

Then something hit me so I said, "Are you fucking jealous with Elkie?"

Sana growled and reached for my hand to pull me towards her. I tried to resist but she's too strong. Our faces are just an inch away from each other.

"You got that right, baby. Now, you're fucking mine. I don't share so remember that, hm?"

I'd be lying if I wasn't turned on with this angry side of Sana. Suddenly, she wrapped her arm around my waist to pull me closer, losing the gap between us. She snuggled her head on my neck, her hot breath fanning my neck. I started panting and the room started to get hot.

I felt Sana plant wet kisses on my neck. She suddenly licked and sucked my sweet spot leaving a visible hickey which made me moan, thinking how she can dominate me without saying anything.

Sana pulled away and gave a peck on my lips before walking out of the janitor's closet, going back to her station, while she left me, sexually frustrated and dumbfounded.

---

Tzuyu immediately went straight to the restroom to cover the fresh hickey on her neck with makeup.

Sana was smirking the whole time she was kneading the sugar, obviously already in the mood to work.

The tall girl went outside the restroom after a few minutes and sat down on a vacant table to wait for Sana to finish her work. But Sana wasn't clearly having it since Tzuyu was looking at her, seductively. She immediately finished her work and clocked out early than usual.

Sana gripped Tzuyu's wrist tightly and dragged her towards the parking lot to her car. They went inside and their lips immediately connected. Sana pulled away and to start her car and hurriedly drive back to her apartment.

Tzuyu plant kisses on Sana's neck and sometimes nibbles on her sensitive spot. Sana moaned and wetness gushed on her underwear.

They arrived in Sana's apartment in no time. Their lips connected once again and went out of the car. Tzuyu went close to Sana and jumped so the older girl can catch her before the younger girls wrapped her arms around Sana's nape. Sana's hands went from Tzuyu's thighs to grip her butt which made the tall girl moan.

Sana kissed Tzuyu while blindly walking towards her apartment door. She clearly didn't care about her neighbors. The older girl swiftly unlocked and opened the door before placing Tzuyu on the couch to lock her apartment door.

Sana sat down the couch and Tzuyu automatically sat on her lap, grinding on her thigh. The younger girl continues to moan loudly while feeling the friction between her legs.

The older girl removed Tzuyu's shirt and gripped her hips to stop her from grinding first to unbutton her jeans and removed it along with Tzuyu's underwear. After being naked in front of Sana, Tzuyu continues to grind on the rough material of Sana's jeans.

"You're so hot riding me, Tzuyu." I whispered beside her, sensually.

I removed my shirt and my jeans, "Fuck, Sana! I think I'm going to cum!"

I hummed in response, already feeling Tzuyu's wetness on my bare thigh dripping down the floor, "Cum on my thighs, baby. I know you want to."

Sana started to plant kisses on Tzuyu's chest before sucking and playing with her hard nipples. The younger girl arched her back, giving the older girl more access to her chest.

The older girl gripped on Tzuyu's waist and pressed her harder on her thigh. Tzuyu's pussy clenched and released more juices on Sana's thigh.

"You don't even need my fingers, Tzuyu. Are you just that horny for me?" the younger girl moaned at how Sana talks to her.

"I'm cumming, Sana!"

Tzuyu squirted and her cum covered both Sana's thigh and abs. Sana released her grip on Tzuyu's waist which left a red hand print.

Only their heavy breathing can be heard around the apartment. Their eyes met and Sana smirked at Tzuyu.

"What?" Tzuyu asked

Sana shook her head, "Nothing but you should ride on me more often."

Tzuyu slapped Sana's arm, "Shut up. We're not yet done so let me ride your abs!"