62 (M)

"Take a shower and rest, Tzuyu" Sana said, coldly

The younger girl nodded but she went to the closet and picked some comfortable clothes to wear. Sana went outside the bedroom and sat on the couch to watch television.

Tzuyu went inside the bathroom and strip before going to the shower.

Sana waited for a few minutes before going back to her bedroom. She heard the water splashing and that was Sana's signal to join her girlfriend in the shower.

Slowly, the older girl tiptoed while entering the bathroom. Seeing Tzuyu's figure in the shower makes Sana hungrier for her girlfriend. She stripped naked and follow Tzuyu inside. Sana stood behind and checked her girlfriend out before placing her hands on Tzuyu's body which made the younger girl flinch and look who's behind her.

"Sana?! What the fuck are you doing here?" Tzuyu shrieked

The older girl smirked and fully entered the shower room, feeling the cold water run down her heated body. Sana backhugged Tzuyu and snuggled her face on Tzuyu's nape, nibbling the skin.

"I'm claiming what's mine," Sana whispered beside Tzuyu's ear which sent shivers down the younger girl's spine

The older girl's hands roamed around Tzuyu's body, making her body hotter than usual. Tzuyu could feel Sana's hardened nipples on her back.

Sana's hands landed on the younger girl's nipples and started to play with it. She also started to place kisses on Tzuyu's back. The younger girl feels like her legs could give in any moment now so she leaned on Sana's body instead to gain balance and support.

Tzuyu's moans are echoing through Sana's bathroom. After Sana plays with her girlfriend's hardened nipples, her hands started to roam down until one of her hands landed on Tzuyu's clit. Sana rubbed the younger girl's clit furiously.

"Ahh... ah-ugh... Sana-ah," Sana loves how Tzuyu moans out her name

"Moan for me, baby. I'll give you more pleasure,"

Sana's other hand made Tzuyu bend over her and rubbed her pussy lips from behind. The younger girl moaned louder.

"Put them inside me, Sana" Tzuyu panted, her eyes closed shut

The older girl did not follow what Tzuyu wants which made Tzuyu whined. Sana had other plans and it involves something she forgot to hide. Her eyes roamed around her bathroom to find a certain object that she and Tzuyu tried to use last time they had shower sex. Once she found it, she grabbed and wore it.

"Call me daddy, babygirl. It's not my fingers this time," Sana said after attaching the strap-on dildo on

Tzuyu looked back and moaned, turned on with the image of Sana with a fake dick, "Fuck, you look so hot in that, Sana."

Sana slapped Tzuyu's butt cheeks which made the younger girl wetter than ever, "I said call me daddy, babygirl."

Tzuyu placed her hands on the tiled wall, bracing for impact, "I'm a bad girl, daddy. Bad girls get punished, right?"

The older girl growled, "That's right, baby. I'll fuck you so hard."

Sana positioned herself behind Tzuyu and abruptly inserted the fake dick inside her girlfriend. Tzuyu moaned and her legs instantly felt like jelly. Sana wrapped her arm around her girlfriend to give her support and placed her other hand on top of Tzuyu's clit.

The younger girl's pussy started to clench and Sana thrusted harder, slapping her hips on Tzuyu's butt which is red already. The slapping and wet sounds turn the girls on more.

"I'm close, daddy. Fuck me harder!"

Sana obeyed and rubbed Tzuyu's clit harder. The older girl suddenly hit Tzuyu's g-spot which made her girlfriend shriek in pleasure.

"That feels so good, daddy! Harder!"

Sana thrusted harder and repeatedly Tzuyu's g-spot. Tzuyu's pussy clenched and released her juices. The older girl continued to fuck Tzuyu to prolong her orgasm and Sana cums, following her girlfriend, because a portion of the strap-on sticks out and rubs her clit every time she thrusts.

They stayed in the same position for a few minutes, panting, before Sana pulls out the fake dick and sat down inside the tub beside the shower then she closed her eyes. Tzuyu turns the shower off and follows Sana to the tub.

Her pussy clenched, seeing Sana lying down the tub with the strap-on facing upwards. Suddenly, Tzuyu hovered over Sana and inserted the fake dick inside her again. The older girl opened her eyes, looking shock at Tzuyu's actions.

Tzuyu moaned when her pussy just swallowed the whole fake dick and started fucking herself. Sana reached and kissed Tzuyu passionately.

"You look so hot, Tzuyu." Sana said, watching her girlfriend's pussy being stretched from the toy.

Sana played with Tzuyu's nipples and clit until her girlfriend came for the second time. Tzuyu pulled herself out and felt her legs shake.

Both girls showered and cleaned each other and slept on Sana's bed, naked.