11

TZUYU'S POV

"C'mon, Tzu! We should not get late for shopping," Chaeyoung squealed

I chuckled at her antics. She acts like a kid even though I'm the youngest, "Wait for just a minute, Chaeng"

We just landed and arrived here in Tokyo, Japan but both of my unnies are excited to explore this foreign country. I'm also excited too but I gotta keep it cool so I can watch and control these two.

I got out of my room and we went straight outside our penthouse. We used the elevator to go down faster and hail a cab in front of the hotel's entrance. Of course, we talked in English since three of us are still not yet confident and comfortable with the Japanese language.

Just a few minutes later, we have arrived. A lot of people are here and so we decided to wear masks and bucket hats while roaming around the mall.

I was looking around until my eyes caught a wandering girl. I wasn't able to avoid her because everything turned to a halt and I was too entranced by her beauty. I accidentally bumped into her.

She landed on her butt and I immediately lend her a hand. I heard Dahyun and Chaeyoung's giggles so I glared at them.

"I'm sorry," I said in English

She accepted my hand, hers is warm and soft. She dusted her jeans off, "Thank you, Ms.--"

She seemed to hesitate and indirectly asking for my name to properly thank me but I waved my hand, "It's fine. Next time watch where you're going"

She nodded and smiled. Her eyes landed to the girls behind me, smiling mischievously behind their masks. I faked a cough. She seemed to be out of trance and said, "Anyway, I better get going. Thanks again"

I smiled at her and we parted ways. I wish to see her again but I need to keep in mind about the dating ban and my career. I sighed heavily and Chaeyoung elbowed me.

"So you like Japanese girls too?"

"No I don't so shut up," I hissed

Both girls laughed at me and I just remained silent. We wondered around the mall for an hour until Dahyun decided that we should visit the famous café here in Japan.

We just took another cab and gawked at how fashionable and fancy the café is. We entered and were welcomed by a waitress. After we took off our masks, the smell of newly brewed coffee filled my nostrils. So relaxing, I thought.

She escorted us to a table of three. After we scanned through the menu, we ordered. The interior design of this is on-point.

"Kim Dahyun, where did you take us?"

She shrugged, "I didn't know it was this fancy. It was Nayeon unnie who suggested this place to me"

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Oh that girl who likes to travel and explore"

We laughed and continued on telling stories while waiting our orders.

"Do you think Mina is here?"

"Here we go again with this Myoui Mina," I said

"I mean--!" Chaeyoung was cut off

Our orders came and it tasted divine. It has the right balance of bitter and sweet. We called the waitress.

"Yes, ma'am? Is there something wrong?"

We shook our heads and Dahyun unnie answered in English, "We would like to meet the barista"

The waitress nodded and excused herself for a minute before another girl stood in front of our table wearing a black uniform and an apron.

"You requested my presence?" She smiled

Dahyun nodded, "Uh... Y-yes. Didn't know that baristas can be this beautiful"

I instinctively kicked Dahyun unnie's leg under the table and she was obviously in pain but still blushing, "I-I mean--"

The barista giggled, "Well, hi I'm Hirai Momo. Thank you for then compliment, Kim Dahyun-san"

Oh right, we took our masks off so she recognized us.

"Sit down and talk with us. I'll handle your manager and maybe there could be someone to cover you up for today," Dahyun said almost in a flirty way while wiggling her eyebrows

Chaeyoung grabbed a chair for Momo unnie, "Thank you, Son Chaeyoung-san"

"You know what, forget about the formalities. You can call us Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu," Momo nodded and we continued talking until it was time for us to go home and rest

Of course, both Dahyun unnie and Momo unnie didn't forget to exchange numbers. While we were on our way back to the hotel, I remembered something.

"Guys, don't forget about the dating ban and our idol career. We don't want to ruin it now that we are currently a hot topic in the music industry,"