80

A year has passed and TWICE's last concert tour has reached its final stop, Seoul. One in a Million is being played as the background while the members are giving out their own final speeches.

"ONCEs!" Nayeon called in the mic and the crowed screamed their hearts out as this will be their last time seeing the girls on stage

"From the Sixteen show until right now. This last moment I'm here on stage will be in my heart and mind always and forever. I will never forget this precious moment. I have met a lot of ONCEs who ate very friendly and funny. But what I can't forget is those moments where all of you take care of us. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for everything. Words cannot describe how I feel right now," Nayeon paused as tears started to stream down her face but she smiled as the camera viewed her in the big screen

"We will still see each other, ONCEs! Greet us in the streets without any hesitations okay? By the way, please subscribe to all of our Youtube channels," Nayeon said which made everyone laugh while crying

"Uh... I'm kind of speechless right now," Jeongyeon said and the crowed cheered and encouraged her

"I mean, seeing all of you here is heartwarming. First of all, I'm sorry if we had our ups and downs. Sometimes a member is absent because one of us was sick..." Jeongyeon trailed off

But she continued, "I'm thankful to be one of the idols all of you look up to. We can still see each other, ONCEs. We are still TWICE you all know even though we are going to disband. I will miss everything... I hope you had fun with us for the past few years. I love you, ONCEs!"

It was Jihyo's turn to speak but she continued crying. Nayeon and Jeongyeon hugged her and the fans cheered for the crying girl.

"I'm starting to reminisce everything I've been through, everything we've been through. I can't express how fulfilling it is when dreams come true. I have worked very hard from the start. Those years weren't that great but it did good things to me. I have my family here with me in this stage standing in front all of my friends, shouting and cheering for us. I'm so thankful that I was able to prove myself these past few years. I have always wanted to do my very best and I think I did. All of you are my friends and we will still meet each other in the future!" Jihyo ended her speech with a wide smile viewed in the big screen

"ONCEs..." Dahyun trailed off as she couldn't stop sobbing and members comforted her

It took her a few moments before speaking on the mic again, "Everything seems like a dream thinking about it. From the Sixteen show until this day, all of you showed me how to have fun and how to be myself always. Our group has always presented you the real us. There's no need for pretending. Throughout the years I realized how beautiful life is to meet such great and humble people like you. I hope we can still support each other through thick and thin even if we are going to separate. We can promise you that TWICE will remain as one no matter what. Let's meet again, ONCEs!"

Chaeyoung started with a cheeky smile with tears that she is holding, "I will keep this as short as possible. Thank you for supporting us. All of you have been so great and kind to us especially in our fansigning events. Some of you are very familiar to me and I cannot forget that some cried in front of me or any of my members because it's your first time seeing us. But just thinking about it, I think it is us who should be crying in front of you because it is our first time to meet all of ONCEs around the world. The exhaustion we felt was nothing whenever we this kind of sight. ONCEs holding our light sticks and cheering loudly for us. For that again, thank you so much I will never forget this moment and all these years that past. I won't say goodbye but see you later!"

The big screen viewed Tzuyu who's also holding back her tears. She paused then said, "It's so overwhelming to see such big crowds throughout the whole tour..."

Tzuyu roamed her eyes around the venue and continued, "I won't mention the past anymore since some of my members already did. But I want to talk about the issues my group had been through. I couldn't help but worry about my career and image to the public when someone suddenly came into my life. I said 'maybe this is something I should avoid and focus on my career'. But as time passes by, feelings grew within me and I couldn't help myself but accept that someone in my life. After that, everything went downhill for me and my group. But all of you were there for us to continue supporting and defending us no matter what sexuality we have. We may lost fans but we still have friends around the world. Thank you for staying with us. I want to thank you for staying with us in the future. We won't be going anywhere, ONCEs. We can still meet anytime. Thank you for today and yesterday. Thank you for everyday."

Tzuyu ended their speech and ONCEs gave them time to cry on stage then Jihyo spoke in the mic.

"ONCEs!" they cheered loudly for one last time

"IT'S NOT OVER 'TILL IT'S OVER!" both TWICE and ONCEs shouted the phrase before their last concert ended.

Everything happens for a reason. There are things you have to let go and move on. It may hurt but wounds can heal through time. No matter what the circumstances are, no matter how and when will you meet that specific someone, love will find a way. You will be surprised or maybe you already found them. Love is all about patience. It can doing wonders when someone is in love with each other. It can form friendships to support each other through thick and thin.

Love speaks no gender, social status, race or age. Love is...

Endless.

END