37

SANA's POV

"I have to go," I said to Momo and Mina

I dropped my phone and quickly wore my hoodie, "Why are you such in a hurry, Sana?"

"I'm going to Tzuyu's dorm. I have --scratch that-- I must see her," I said before going out of my apartment, ignoring them while calling my name.

I was about to hail a cab but suddenly someone threw a key on my head which I hesitantly grab from the floor and looked to the direction where it probably came from. It was from Mina, panting.

"Use my car. I know you'll need it," she said still panting

I thanked her and quickly went inside her car. The engine roared and I stepped on the gas. I was in front of their dorm in no time. I texted Tzuyu and waited but she didn't reply. I walked in front of the door and knocked.

A girl opened it and her eyes widened, "I'm sorry but you are forbidden to see or even meet with Tzuyu."

I kneeled in front of her, "Please... Just let me talk to her at least for a few minutes..."

She pulled me to stand up and looked at me sympathetically.

I fucking don't need your sympathy! I need Tzuyu! I thought

"Manager unnie? Who's-- Sana?! You're not allowed here!" Nayeon said, obviously panicking

"Where's Tzuyu?" I asked, silently pleading

Nayeon shook her head, "Tzuyu doesn't want to see you ever again, Sana. So please make it easy for all of us to just move on and forget all of this."

I went silent. My eyes caught a tall figure, crying hiding behind their manager and Nayeon. I looked at her, deadpanned.

"Okay. If that's what she wants..." I coldly said while staring at the tall figure

I slowly walked out, Nayeon silently staring down at me. The moment I went inside Mina's car, my tears streamed down my face. It fucking hurts. This is the first time I cried for a girl. I turned the engine on and drove fast.

"Fuck this life. I'm not giving up easily, Tzuyu," I said to myself

---

TZUYU's POV

I was staring down my window when suddenly a car pulled in front of the dorm. My eyes widened to see Sana, wearing a hoodie and looking so frustrated. I'm hesitating whether I should see her or not.

I sighed heavily. I opened the door and saw Nayeon unnie went down the stairs.

"You want to see her?" Chaeyoung asked and I nodded slowly

"You're not allowed, right?" Jihyo unnie asked, practically reminding me what JYP-nim said in our meeting

"Can I just look at her from afar? I won't let her see me," I said, pleadingly

Jihyo unnie sighed and pointed at the stairs, gesturing that she's allowing me to go see Sana. I quickly went down stairs and hid behind Nayeon and Manager unnie.

Nayeon unnie shook her head, "Tzuyu doesn't want to see you ever again, Sana. So please make it easy for all of us to just move on and forget all of this."

I cried silently. My heart hurts seeing Sana like this. Suddenly, her intense gaze went to mine. I froze on my spot. She looked at me coldly and somewhat angry at me.

"Okay. If that's what she wants..." she said that sent shivers down my spine.

I watched her go back inside her car and it took her a few minutes before driving off to somewhere. I sat down the stairs and sobbed. Nayeon unnie quickly went beside and comforted me. My heart breaks into a thousand pieces.

I'm leaving all of this behind, I thought. I inhaled deeply and went upstairs with Nayeon unnie.

"I'll be okay..." I mumbled