29

TZUYU'S POV

I walked with caution but still the concept I want to write is what I'm worrying about. Why I didn't even get an inspiration in Japan or in Europe, I thought. I sighed heavily until I bumped into someone. My body went into a defend stance and watched the stranger to get up from falling hard on the floor.

"Dejavu," she uttered in English

"Sana? What are you doing here?" I asked, visibly terrified and shocked that I'm in front of the girl that I've been looking for

She smirked, "Is that how you greet someone new in the country?"

"I'm sorry. I was shocked okay? Maybe a little worried because you suddenly stop contacting me ever since I was in Belgium," I admitted while blushing

Sana chuckled, "I was actually busy with arranging my papers for a visa because my boss moved me here on our Korean branch which is fortunately close to your dorm."

I nodded and she continued, "We must be destined for each other, you'll never know."

"I about to be convinced that maybe when I'm with you, it will be fine. But your flirty side ruined it." I said and rolled my eyes

She suddenly hugged me tight and laughed, "I'm sorry, baby. Anyway, why are you out in the middle of the night? Didn't you know that idols are at risk when they are like you?"

I gently pushed her from the hug and dragged her to the nearest bench, "Why do I need to tell you?"

She laughed and also asked back, "Because I asked why?"

I sighed and decided to change the topic since I'm getting irritated with her perseverance, "By the way, when did you get here?"

"The day after we talked," she answered immediately

I was about to say something but I just realized that she is staring at me intently which causes me to blush. Fuck this stupid heart.

"Stop staring, you creep." I said

She pouted and I swear to God Jihyo I'm trying my very best to stop myself from kissing those lips! We are not even close to that kind of relationship yet.

"Stop that. You ain't even cute," she chuckled and hugged me from the side

This girl is getting clingy like Nayeon unnie. She likes to hug me and I also like it anyway. It may sound like a pervert but I instantly sniffed her fruity scent.

"You smell good,"

"You must've said your thoughts out loud but thank you, Tzuyu-ah," Sana giggled which made be blush even more

She looked up and we silently started a staring contest. My eyes suddenly landed on her lips again just because she licked and bit hers.

"Do I have a chance, Tzuyu?" she asked while also looking at my lips. It took me a few seconds to think about her question. I was contemplating if I'll tell her the truth or not.

"Maybe," I said truthfully with a smirk and flicked her forehead

She suddenly moved away from me to soothe her forehead, where the spot hurts. She pouted again and I immediately covered her whole face. Sana suddenly kissed my palm and I immediately withdrew my hands.

"What the actual fuck?!" I exclaimed

"I gotta shut your dirty mouth sometimes, Chou Tzuyu." Sana said seriously

I choked on my saliva because what the pink-haired girl said. I said shyly, "Let's drop this topic,"

"Okay then. We're going back to the reason why you are here," she said while crossing her arms in front of her, still looking serious

"Well, I'm actually having trouble with writing lyrics. We are about to release another album so yeah. I have a week to think and write."

"Why didn't you say it in the first place? Let me help you,"

----------

A/N: I didn't publish yesterday aCK I'm really sorry guys :^( here's a double update for y'all. This won't happen again (I hope sksksksks) thanks for reading! Ciao