10

SANA'S POV

I groaned as the bright sunlight brushed my eyes. I immediately sit up and stretched. I jumped a little as I heard a gentle and soft voice beside me.

"Morning, babe"

I frowned at the girl, "I'll get going."

"Didn't you have fun last night?" she smirked and snuggled her head more unto the pillow

I started dressing up, ignoring her, "You can call me always whenever you need me, Sana. Take care."

"Bye, Eunha" I waved at her and left her apartment

As I was walking down the busy street, my phone started ringing and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

[Sana! It's your day off, right?]

"Uh yeah... Why, Momo?"

[Well, if you're not busy, maybe we can meet with Mina today. She doesn't have any activities at the moment]

"Sure, Momo"

[That's great, Sana-chan! We'll meet you at 1.]

"Yeah, see you later, gays"

Momo laughed on the other line, we bid our goodbyes and ended the call. Just as the call ended, I went inside my apartment and rest for a bit before getting ready for later.

---

I got out of my apartment and locked it up. I hailed a cab and went inside it. After telling the driver about the location I need to go to, I posted my selca that I took earlier in my room before going out of my apartment.

 After telling the driver about the location I need to go to, I posted my selca that I took earlier in my room before going out of my apartment

A few minutes later, I have arrived in front of the mall near the place where I work. I went inside and walked towards the café Momo mentioned. As I was having a glimpse of a perfume shop, I bumped into someone. Unfortunately, I landed on my butt while this girl in front of me didn't even budge.

"I'm sorry," she said in English and handed her hand to me

I accepted her help and dusted my denim jeans off, "Thank you, Ms.--"

She waved her hand in front me, gesturing that she doesn't want to mention her name to me, "It's fine. Next time watch where you're going"

I nodded and I just realized that she's with two other girls shorter than her but this girl in front of me is taller than me. All of them are wearing masks and bucket hats.

"Anyway, I better get going. Thanks again"

She nodded and gave me an eye smile. We parted ways and I met both Momo and Mina inside the café. I didn't mention them about earlier just because I didn't want to be teased and scolded at the same time by these girls.

Three of us were one of the JYP Trainees in Korea but we didn't get a chance to debut so we decided to quit. All of us found a job not too long after we quit and flew back to Japan just about a year now. I, Minatozaki Sana, am currently working at a candy making store. Maybe it's the reason why I get my arm muscles worked up. Hirai Momo works as a barista at a famous café in Japan while Myoui Mina is the famous and most in demand model in the whole country.

We're doing fine right now. It's been a year but I can say that I have a stable job even though it's very tiring and somehow dangerous because of the boiling hot sugar used to make candies.

My mind went back to the girl I met earlier. I didn't get to know her though. Such a waste, I hope I can meet her again.