3

Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon woke up at the same time. They prepared breakfast for the other members. Jihyo and the others woke up a few minutes later and they ate breakfast together.

"What time will your flights be?" Jihyo asked

"We'll be going before lunch," Jeongyeon said

"The three of us will be going in the afternoon. Apparently, Tzuyu booked us business class tickets,"

"Yeah. Well, what are we supposed to do when media and the other fans recognize and disturb us?"

Jihyo nodded, "The managers will not be there so what Tzuyu did was right. Even though she can ask for her private plane from her parents"

"Oh, I'll be using the private plane after our trip to Japan because my mom wants me to visit Taiwan," Tzuyu said after chewing and swallowing her last bite of bacon. The girls are still amazed at how rich Tzuyu's family is.

After a few hours, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are ready to go. The other girls bid them goodbye and reminded them to bring home snacks from Paris. Before leaving, Nayeon asked Jihyo when she will go home.

"I'll be going after all of you. I have to make sure that the dorm is secured," Nayeon nodded and bid their goodbyes once again before completely leaving with their baggage and entered the van.

After a few hours, news articles were published about Nayeon and Jeongyeon's flight to Paris. The other four girls have already finished preparing and placing their luggage inside the van before driving away from the dorm. The three young girls were dropped at the airport while Jihyo was escorted to her house in Guri.

At the airport, the girls are waiting for the announcement of their plane. While waiting, Chaeyoung was using her phone and her jaw dropped.

"Mina has a fanmeet! Oh my gosh, I hav—must be there to meet her!" Chaeyoung's eyes sparkle in excitement and determination

Both Tzuyu and Dahyun chuckled at how Chaeyoung is whipped for this Japanese model, Myoui Mina.

"Good thing Jihyo is not here," Dahyun said

"You're too gay for that Japanese girl," Tzuyu teased

The cub pouted, "If both of you found a girlfriend in Japan, I'll laugh at you"

Tzuyu shook her head, "The dating ban has not been lifted though. We've got a few months still"

Chaeyoung snapped her fingers, "Exactly, we've got a few months. That's only a short time to hide a relationship"

Both members sighed at what the other girl said.Just in time their plane has landed and ready to board passengers. They turned off their phones and pulled their luggage inside the terminal. Tzuyu began to get nervous and she doesn't know why since they already visited Japan before. She shrugged it off and relaxed on her seat.