60

Morning, the other girls of TWICE with Momo and Mina decided to visit Sana's apartment to surprise Tzuyu and Sana them to hangout since they get to only do this when they're simply 'jobless'.

Their managers dropped them off in front of Sana's apartment. Obviously, the girls are excited, laughing and telling jokes about each other. They've got foods and other board games to play.

Just as the girls are in front of the apartment door, Nayeon knocked for a few times but no one's answering.

"Are they even home?" She asked to the others

Tzuyu texted them last night that she won't be home and she will stay at Sana's. But some of the girls shrugged and looked at the time and it's already half past 2.

"Well, I got to text Sana yesterday before she goes to work. Then she didn't reply anymore in the afternoon until evening," Mina said while clinging on Chaeyoung's arm

"Maybe she's tired," Dahyun said

"It's impossible they could still be asleep at this time of the day that's for sure," Jihyo said

Nayeon decided to call Tzuyu's phone. It rang for a few seconds until Tzuyu answered it.

[Ah-ah-ah, Sana!] Nayeon heard Tzuyu shouting, she thought that the younger girl is hurt

"Tzuyu? What's happening? We're outside Sana's apartment," Nayeon asked, panicking

[Fuck, Sana! Harder! Fuck me har-- Ah! I'm cumming!]

Nayeon caught up with what's happening on the other line so she abruptly ended the call and looked at the girls, deadpanned.

"So?"Jeongyeon asked while the other members questioningly stare at Nayeon

She smiled and said, "They are just doing something important, hoping to be out in just a few minutes more."

They all nodded and believed everything what Nayeon said. I'm going to strangle those horny adults! Nayeon thought

They waited until Sana opened the door for them with a disheveled hair and crumpled shirt. Nayeon glared at her while the other girls got inside the apartment. Sana smiled sheepishly and gestured me to follow the girls inside.

"Where is Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked after placing my things on the couch

Sana pointed to door just across the living room. She nodded and went inside, only to find Tzuyu, who is, thankfully, already dressed, lying down Sana's bed. Tzuyu also smiled at Nayeon sheepishly and Nayeon placed her hands on her hips.

"You horny adults should keep it down and in the right time," she started

"We're sorry, unnie. By the way, why are all of you here?" Tzuyu asked, sat up and combed her hair using her fingers

Nayeon suddenly gave Tzuyu a smug smirk, "How is she in bed though?"

Tzuyu blushed furiously, making her face red like a tomato.

"She's good," she said which Nayeon frustrated with how the younger girl described Sana in bed

"More details, baby. Come on," Nayeon cooed

Tzuyu covered her face with her hands and whispered, "She's a hot daddy in bed okay, unnie? Is that enough for you?"

Nayeon giggled and smacked Tzuyu's arm. Momo and Jihyo went inside to invite them to eat snacks while playing different board games since they have already done the preparing.

Tzuyu got up from the bed even though she's sore since she and Sana did 'it' the moment they woke up in the morning.

The girls had fun until it's time for dinner. They ate dinner and their managers texted them that they are already outside the apartment because they will be attending ISAC the day after tomorrow so they need practice and training. Momo, Sana and Mina insisted that they will be the ones who will clean everything instead.

TWICE thanked the Japanese girls before going out and went inside the company van one-by-one. Tzuyu gave Sana a quick kiss before going in with the girls.