79 (M)

Tzuyu was about to stand up but Sana held her in place.

"You can be my gift, baby girl." Sana seductively whispered

It somehow triggered something inside Tzuyu. The taller girl held Sana's collar and pulled her in for a kiss. Sana was pulled down until she sat on the couch and Tzuyu hovered over her, still continuing on kissing each other.

Sana was in between the younger girl's legs so her hands landed on Tzuyu's butt to squeeze the life out of it. Tzuyu moaned and broke the kiss. She started kissing on Sana's neck and placed hickeys. It was Sana's turn to moan loudly and continued to squeeze and spank Tzuyu's butt.

The younger girl pulled away and slowly stripped her shirt as if enticing her girlfriend to do the same but Sana only drooled at the sight. After Tzuyu stripped her shirt off, she started to slowly grind herself on Sana's lap.

Sana couldn't help but stare into her girlfriend seductive state, Tzuyu's half-lidded eyes, disheveled hair and biting her lower lip, "I'm going to dance for you, baby."

The older girl's heart jumped after hearing Tzuyu's voice. It was hoarse and it turned Sana on. Tzuyu started to dance seductively on Sana, giving her girlfriend a lap dance. Sana watched how Tzuyu waved her body as if she was being hypnotized.

"You're so hot, Tzuyu. I'll neverr get tired of saying that," Sana whispered

Tzuyu slowly stood up and danced. While dancing, the younger girl managed to unbutton her jeans and slowly removed it. The younger girl was only left with her matching black lacy undergarments. Sana was only resisting not to fuck the girl right then and there. She would love to but Sana wants to see how far she can go.

Tzuyu walked to Sana, seducing her in the process. The younger girl sat on Sana's lap with her back facing Sana. Tzuyu arched her back while grinding her butt on Sana's crotch then she wrapped her arms behind Sana's nape which was an awkward position but they didn't bother.

Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's hips and her hands travelled up to the girl's breasts. Sana moved the lacy bra to play with Tzuyu's hardened nipples, pinching, rolling and pulling on them. Tzuyu suddenly grinded harder on Sana which made both of them moan loudly.

After Sana played with Tzuyu's nipples, her hands started to travel south until it landed on Tzuyu's wet pussy. But before Sana could fuck her girlfriend, Tzuyu suddenly stood up which made Sana groan.

The younger girl sat on a chair, just in front of Sana. Tzuyu gestured her girlfriend to move close to her with her index finger. Sana obeyed, hypnotized by Tzuyu's beauty. While Sana moves closer to the seductress, she started to strip naked and Tzuyu did the same to her undergarments.

Sana was already in front of Tzuyu, "Kneel."

The older girl obeyed once again and Tzuyu opened her legs for Sana to see her dripping pussy. Sana's face was inches away that she can already smell Tzuyu.

"Eat m-- fuck, Sana!"

Tzuyu was cut off and Sana dived into Tzuyu's wet pussy. The younger girl gripped on Sana's hair and moaned sexily as she can feel Sana making out with her lower lips. Sana's nose continued on bumping into her girlfriend's clit.

"Use your tongue, Sana!"

Sana placed Tzuyu's long legs on her shoulders and hardened her tongue before inserting it inside Tzuyu. She moaned at the taste of Tzuyu's cum. The younger girl felt the vibrations which made her pussy convulsed. Sana felt how the younger girl tightened her pussy which is a sign that Tzuyu is close. She drilled her hard tongue inside Tzuyu until her girlfriend screamed then cums hard. Sana also cum at the blissful sight of Tzuyu.

"You taste sweeter than the candies I have made," the older said which she received a weak slap from her girlfriend

Both girls panted heavily but Sana stood up and carried Tzuyu, lifeless, inside her bedroom. She gently placed her girlfriend on her bed and Sana dressed Tzuyu before dressing herself. The older girl lied down beside Tzuyu, facing each other, and hugged her.

Sana smirked and whispered, "Let's use the vibrator that Jeongyeon gave to me."

Tzuyu widened her eyes and punched Sana hard in the stomach. The older girl groaned at the pain but still smiled at her girlfriend.

"Thank you for everything, Tzuyu" Sana said before kissing Tzuyu's forehead

Half-asleep, Tzuyu responded with a smile then gave Sana a peck on the lips before drifting to sleep. The older girl slept with a wide smile.