SPECIAL CHAPTER: SaTzu

Tzuyu sighed in relief as she looked around the newly built house that she and Sana will live in since they're already married for 5 months now. There was no problem with the money to use for the house since both girls already has more than enough savings. The younger girl finished arranging some new furniture that just arrived an hour ago. Tzuyu is staying at home since both Dahyun and Chaeyoung has no schedules for a month so she went on a break from being their manager. Tzuyu is also Jihyo's producer and a co-songwriter but the older girl is on a world tour so she's also taking a break from that. As for Sana, the older girl is currently at work.

She did all the chores that she could think of since she's bored and wanted to kill time. After arranging the furniture and cleaning the whole house, Tzuyu went upstairs to rest inside the master's bedroom. She groaned when she feels her sore muscles.

I'm not used to doing heavy work with this body of mine anymore. I miss performing with the girls.

Tzuyu closes her eyes and inhales the scent of her wife on the sheets which made her feel excited. She mutters a curse and said, "Maybe because we haven't done it for a few months now."

She suddenly misses Sana's touch on her body and wishes that the girl is home to take care this horniness of hers. Tzuyu was busy with managing Dahyun and Chaeyoung and working with Jihyo while the older girl has been so busy being the vice president of the company as well as planning their very own house that both girls didn't have time for themselves.

Tzuyu grabs her phone on the bedside table and decided to tease Sana.

On the other hand, Sana is walking her way to the meeting room with her heels echoing around the hallway. Someone may say that she became strict after she tied the knot with Tzuyu but she just wants to do her best to earn more for their future, considering that she plans talking to Tzuyu about adopting a child.

Sana walked inside the room, just in time to start the meeting. As the older girl's schedules were packed, Sana still has time to attend this one hell of a meeting. While the girl is thinking of a way to entertain herself just to avoid from sleeping, Sana's phone vibrated. She secretly reached for her phone inside the pocket of her formal slacks. Her eyes widened at the message that Tzuyu sent to her.

A picture of her biting her lips while her chest is exposed.

The older girl mutters a curse and started to sweat. Sana fans herself using her coat. She mentally regrets wearing a black coat above a white long-sleeved polo shirt. She readjusts her necktie to partially loose it around her neck. The older girl was about to reply to Tzuyu but her wife sends another picture which made her more flustered.

It's a picture of Tzuyu showing half of her body wearing a silk robe while the phone was in between her legs, making it look like Sana was actually in between her legs.

Sana clenched her jaw, obviously holding her frustration. She glanced at her wrist watch to see that the meeting still has 15 more minutes. The older girl taps her fingers impatiently. Sana wanted to leave the meeting at the exact moment Tzuyu sends her messages.

From: Tzutzu

I miss you, daddy

When are you coming home?

I'm so horny and already wet for you.

The girl moaned internally and stood up, "I've heard enough. I want the terms and conditions on my desk by tomorrow morning."

Sana did not wait for anyone because she immediately went out of the room and went straight to the parking lot. She inserted the keys and the engine roared before driving off home. Sana clenched her jaw and grasped the steering wheel tight as it makes her knuckles white. The older girl arrived home in just a few minutes after she beat the traffic lights which she didn't give a fuck about as of now.