Chapter 4

Jimin's pov

I was speechless, even if I wanted to talk right now, my brain wouldn't allow me to because it's still as shocked as I am.
All I did was just stand there with my mouth wide open, just waiting for someone to pinch me because this has to be a dream.
Nobody was saying anything at first until the boy standing in the door way spoke
"Is there something on my face?" he said while pointing to himself.

"Handsomeness-"
One word. The OnE wOrD I say to him, it had to be that. As soon as every body had registered what I had just said, including me, I slapped my hand over my mouth and ran back up stairs.
~~
I came back down stairs about fifteen minutes later, hoping that this was all fake, and that I didn't really say that. But when I peeked down stairs, he was still there. I didn't even know his name and he doesn't even know mine and I bet he already hates me. Once he had gotten up to use the restroom, I ran downstairs as quietly as I could, and stood next to my mom.
"mom, who the heck is that!" I whispered to her.
"He's our foreign exchange student sweetie, just go talk to him it's fine." she quietly said back to me.

She tried shoo-ing me into the living room, but before she did I stopped her, "mom, I don't even know his name-"
Just as I said that, I was suddenly stopped by a deep voice coming from behind me
"My name's Taehyung"

I slowly turned around, wishing that it wasn't the boy I saw earlier when I had finally turned around my eyes went wide, as I realized how much taller he was compared to me, I had to practically look up at him.
"I-I'm Jimin."
I mentally beat myself up for stuttering. We both realized how close together we were, so we both took a step back to distanced ourselves a bit.
~
The rest of the night was practically filled with silence, unless my mom was telling Taehyung about the area, or if she was asking him about his old life in Korea. At about 11:00, my mom told us to go to bed, so me a Taehyung went up stairs to go to our bedrooms. But before I could enter my bedroom door, I was stopped by his surprisingly big hand on my arm,
"Hey, uh, it was nice meeting you today." he said while smiling

I smiled back at him "It was nice meeting you too. Also, um, can we like, pretend what happened earlier, never happened?"

He laughed a bit and nodded, "goodnight Jimin."

"goodnight Taehyung".

------------------
Eye- you have no idea how much I struggled with this chapter