Chapter 9

Taehyung's pov

We were sitting in the back seats of Namjoon car, on our way back home.
Most of the ride was filled with laughter and conversations, but also partly covered by the sound of music coming from the radio.
We were all having a good time for the car ride, but after a while I felt a bit of weight fall onto my arm, I looked over to the side of me and saw a sleeping Jimin leaning on my arm. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to have to wake him, since we had just pulled up to the house. After thinking it over, I had gotten him to wake up just enough that he would register that I wanted him to get onto my back so that I could carry him inside.
"Thanks Namjoon, I owe you one." I said to him through his open window.

"It's alright. I'll see you later Taehyung."
He said to me.

I waved goodbye and walked through the front door with Jimin.
When I walked in, I saw and angry Jungkook standing in front of the stairs. Just my luck, I thought.

"Where were you guys?" Jungkook said while crossing his arms.

"We were at a friend's house." I said back to him, not trying to cause any problems, since I didn't want any to wake Jimin up.

"Why were you guys gone so late?" Jungkook asked me.

" We were out late because we were playing a game and lost track of time, and, why does it matter why we were gone so late? Your not in charge of Jimin." I don't even know why I was explaining this to him. I should have just walked past him instead of keeping Jimin on my back for a long time.

" It matters because I care about my brother, even if I'm not in charge of him, that doesn't mean that I can't worry about him."Jungkook said back to me while furrowing his eyebrows.

" Ok, I guess I can see why you'd be worried about him, but can I please put him in his bed so he can sleep? Actually I shouldn't even have to ask you. " I said while walking towards the staircase. "I'm gonna let Jimin sleep now. Goodnight." I said to him while walking past him with Jimin still on my back, soundly sleeping.
I walked upstairs into his room, and set him on his bed and covered him with his blankets, and then I fell asleep on the floor with the blankets and pillows he had let me borrow.

~~~~

Jimin's pov

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon coming from downstairs, I was so excited that we were having it for breakfast, so I ran downstairs to see Taehyung in front of the stove, cooking breakfast in the pan in front of him.

"Good morning Tae." I said while walking up next to him and sitting on the counter.

"Good morning Jimin. Did you sleep well?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yeah, but I don't remember ever getting out of Namjoon's car last night." I said with a puzzled expression on my face.

"That's because I carried you in last night." Tae said while putting a piece of bacon on a plate.

"Oh, sorry about that." I said while scratching my forearm.

"It's alright." Taehyung said as he turned off the oven. "Your really light, so I had no trouble getting up the stairs." he said while smiling at me.