Chapter 13

Taehyung's pov

I was sitting downstairs, trying to tune out the sound of Jimin's mom lecturing Jungkook and Yugyeom.
It's not that I didn't want to listen to them, it was actually pretty hilarious hearing them try to explain why they did that.
But I was paying no attention to them because I was drowning in my own thoughts right now, all of them being filled with Jimin.
I didn't know why, but I couldn't get him off of my mind. I didn't mind this though, he is really sweet, but I don't even know if we are in a relationship right now. I mean, I haven't asked him yet, maybe I'll do it later.

I sighed and pulled out my phone, having nothing better to do.
I was playing a couple of games on my phone for a bit before I heard Jimin coming down the stairs.
I turned my head in his direction and he froze.
"Why'd you stop walking Jimin?" I asked him.
He lightly blushed and kept walking towards the other side of the room.

"No reason." he said while sitting on the small couch on the other side of the room.

"Why are you sitting all the way over there?" I asked him while sitting up a bit.
He kept looking everywhere in the room except in my direction, as if he was going to find something to say on the ceiling.

"Soo, when are you gonna dye your hair?" He said suddenly.

"I was thinking of doing it sometime this week-" I was saying before Jimin suddenly jumped on the seat next to me.

Jimin then began blathering about dying my hair for about five minutes.
"Really!? What color? Are you gonna do it this weekend? No, you should do it tonight. Oh my God, we should totally go today. Should we tell the others? Or maybe we should wait until after we do it."

I chuckled at his words, and sat closer to him.
"Hypothetically, if I were to do it today, what color should I dye it? I was thinking blue-"

"YES." Jimin blurted out. He cleared his throat, "I-i mean, whatever color is fine." he said quietly.
A couple moments later, Jungkook, Yugyeom and Mrs. Park came out of the kitchen, and sat down in the living room.
But instead of Jungkook and Yugyeom sitting next to each other, they both sat at opposite sides of the room.
" So what are your guy's plans for today?" Mrs. Park asked us.

" Me and Jimin were gonna go get my hair dyed in a bit, and then later we were gonna go to the Astronomer tower." I said to her,

"What time were you gonna get your hair dyed?" she asked.

" whenever Jimin wants to go is fine-"

"Can we go now!?"
Jimin said in excitement.

I laughed at his remark and stood up.
"Let's get going then."

He jumped off the couch and grabbed my hand and started running towards the door.

We were standing at the bottom of the driveway, Jimin had pulled out his phone and was texting someone.

"Are we really gonna walk all the way their?" I asked him as he put his phone in his pocket.

" No, I texted Jin about fifteen minutes ago asking if he could give us a ride." Jimin said.

I nodded and stared down the road, about three minutes later, we saw Jin's car drive down the road.

He pulled up in front of where we were standing and we climbed into the back seat.