Chapter 14

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

Jimin's pov

We rushed into the hotel and practically ran up to the front desk.
"Hello, I'd like to rent a room on the third floor." Taehyung said while passing the lady at the desk a small black card with golden words on it.
She widened her eyes and looked back up at him.
"May I ask you how you obtained this card sir?" she asked him.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kim Taehyung, Now if you would please let me get to the third floor, it's very important." he said while smiling at her.

She immediately scanned the card and apologized to him. "Sorry for my mistake Mr. Kim, it won't happen again." she said as she slightly bowed her head down.

Taehyung then grabbed my wrist as we started to hurriedly walk down the hall towards the elevator.
We got in and I was about to press the button for the third floor, before I realized that there was no third floor button.
"Where's the third floor?" I asked Taehyung while lightly tapping my foot on the floor.

He then stepped in front of the key panel and pushed on a small button in between the one and two keys, which opened up a small latch that had a black screen underneath.

" What the hell is happening." I asked, dumbfounded as to what was going on at the moment.
Taehyung placed his thumb on the black screen, which then led to the elevator moving underground.

"Sorry for making you wait so long Jimin." Taehyung said while scratching the back of his neck.
I smiled at him and brought him closer to me.
"Don't worry, you don't have to apologize for anything."
I said as the elevator doors suddenly opened.
As soon as they did, I was suddenly up against a wall in a dimly lit room outside of the elevator, which had already gone back up to the upper levels.

Taehyung crashed his lips against mine, I leaned into him, feeling like I was melting into him.
He bit my bottom lip, causing me to moan, which lead to him slipping his tongue into my mouth.
I didn't even bother trying to go against him, I knew that even if I tried he would still win over me.
After we had to catch our breathes, Taehyung started kissing towards the bottom of my jaw.
I slightly whimpered at the feeling, soon after he started sucking on the skin above my collar bones. I groaned as he stopped soon after he had left a deep purple mark on my neck.
I re-attached our lips, missing the feeling of his lips on mine.
I pulled back from him and gestured for him to bring us towards the bed that was located near the middle of the room.
I started to slip his shirt off as he carried me over to the bed, soon after I took mine off as well.
He lied me down so that I was on my back, he was hovering over me before he started to unbuttoned my pants.

I kicked them off and pulled Taehyung back on top of me, he leaned down and slipped his tongue back in my mouth as we started to kiss again, I managed to partially get his pants off oh his legs, but seeing as I was having some trouble with that, he pulled back from our kiss and took his own pants off.

My eyes widened as I saw the large tent in his boxers.
"Holy shit Taehyung-" I was saying before he started to slowly bring my boxers lower towards the ground.
I sharply inhaled as Taehyung took all of our clothes off.

"Do you want me to prep you?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed something from off the small table at the side of the bed.

I shook my head, "I can handle it." I said as I swallowed the saliva that had built up in my mouth.
He opened the bottle that he grabbed from the night stand and opened it, which I had guessed was lube.
He put some on his hand and started to pump him self with it.
I reached down to touch my self, the reason being that seeing him do that was fucking hot.
He stopped me from going any further with his other hand.
"Just wait a little longer." he said as he grabbed my hips and lined himself up with me, he looked up at me "Are you ready?" He asked me.

I nodded, not wanting to wait any longer.
He then entered me slowly, I winced at the pain building up in my lower half.
Taehyung leaned forward more, causing tears to form in my eyes from the pain I was feeling. Soon after he pushed further in, the pain was no longer there, it had been replaced by pure pleasure. I moaned as he started to thrust in and out of me,
We both started to breath more heavily.

I arched my back as he kept going,
" f-faster." I stuttered out.

He started to move at a faster pace, he moaned in a deep tone as I bucked my hips up. I leaned up and kissed him while wrapping my arms around his neck. I could feel the knot in my stomach build up even more, I pulled back from our kiss and leaned near his ear.
"Can I ride you?"

He whispered in my ear, "Absolutely." he said as I flipped us over so that I was on top of him.
He re-entered me, and we both moaned, as the feeling we both enjoyed so much returned to us.
I rested my hands on his abdomen for support, and started to move up and down. Soon after Taehyung started to thrust his hips up in rhythm with me. He moaned as he threw his head back onto the bed.
I leaned forward and started to suck on his neck he groaned as he tilted his head more to the side so that I had more access to his neck.
I pulled back and felt as if I was about to explode.
"T-Tae I'm gonna--"

"Me too baby, just hold on a little bit longer."
Not even ten seconds later, he released inside of me, and I released onto both mine and his stomach.
I slid off of him, white liquid dripping from the back of me.
We both lied there, breathing heavily, neither of us speaking. He grabbed a tissue from the side table and handed me one as he cleaned himself up.
I moved closer to him and dug my head into his chest while hugging him.
"T-thank you Taehyung." I stammered out.

He breathed out heavily and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Thank you Jimin."

I leaned up towards him and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey Jimin?"

"Yeah Tae?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I looked up at him. "Of course I will Tae." I said while snuggling closer to him.
He kissed me on the top of my head.
"Goodnight my Jiminie."

"Goodnight my Taehyungie."

-------------

I literally don't even know what this chapter is. It's my first time writing stuff like this, and I feel like it's literally the worst thing I've ever written. I'm still gonna post it tho, cause ya know, gotta get that content up.