Chapter 16

Jimin's pov

It was now Friday, I had been eagerly waiting all week for today because of Jin and Namjoon's party.
Every year, me and my friends always look forward to this.

No one from our school was invited, but a couple of them ended up finding out some how.
But other than me and my friends being there, about thirty to forty other students from their college.

Me and Taehyung had just gotten home from school, even though the party started at around 9:30, we didn't want to be getting ready at the last minute. So we walked into the house and went straight upstairs to get ready.

"So why do Jin and Namjoon even throw this party every year?" Taehyung asked me as we walked up the stairs to get to my room.

"When we were in eighth grade, Namjoon's parents went out of town for the weekend, and he only invited like six people. But one person that he invited let almost everyone in our class know about it, so a bunch of people ended up going." I explained to him while setting my back pack at the end of my bed.

"Then the following Monday, people kept coming up to Namjoon asking if he was going to have another party next year." I finished telling him as he sat down on my bed.

Taehyung nodded, "So now people just expect him to host a party every year?" He questioned.

"Yup, I don't even know how he got Jin to agree to having at there house this year though."

"Oh ok. But can you help me pick an outfit?"

I nodded in agreement and picked up one of the suitcases he had brought into my room.

About five minutes later, I had picked out some clothes for him to wear.

He grabbed the out fit I had grabbed for him, and went into the hallway bathroom to get changed.

I was really excited for tonight, this party had always been the highlight of my school year, and to be able to spend this with Taehyung would just make it a million times better.
I had just begun to take off my shirt when I felt a pair of cold hands on my waist.
I shivered and jumped a little bit, when I turned around I saw Taehyung smiling down at me.
"Did you forget something?"
I asked him as he walked over to the other side of my bed.

"I forgot my shirt"
he murmured while grabbing the piece of clothing and walking towards the door.

"So you didn't even bother to knock on my door before coming in?" I asked him while crossing my arms together.

He turned back around and leaned on the inside of the door way.
"Well I didn't think I needed to knock."
he confessed.

"What if I had all of my clothes off though?"

Just as I said that, I saw my mom coming up the stairs. I tried signaling for him to stop talking, but he didn't get the hint and just had a confused look on his face as he continued his sentence.
"I've already seen you without your clothes on, so what's the difference if it's here rather than a hotel?"

Just as he finished his sentence my mom had already made her way to the top of the stairs and heard what Taehyung had said.