Chapter 19

3 pov

"Dad?"
Taehyung asked into the phone,

"Taehyung is that you? Why haven't you picked up the phone?" he asked him.

"..this is the first time you've called me."
He explained,

"Oh, well I guess that makes sense. But you should get your stuff ready now. Me and your mother are coming to pick you up now."

Taehyung didn't answer at first. A million thoughts running through his mind right now.
"pick me up? Do they think this is some sort of sleepover shit? Sure, leave your son in a foreign country for almost half a year, and then suddenly say your coming to get him as if you were picking him up from some over night place." he thought to himself.

" Taehyung? Are you still there? "

He took a deep breath," Yeah, I'm here. But why are you guys even picking me up all of the sudden? "

" Me and your mother decided that it's time we enrolled you in business school, since your going to be taking over the business when your old enough."
His dad told him.

"Business school?! The fuck are you guys thinking?" he angrily said back at them.

"Do not raise your voice at me Taehyung."

"I'm sixteen years old for goodness sake, after bringing me to California, your just going to suddenly ship me off to some far off school."

"It's not that far from Korea-"

"Oh really, then where is it?"

"..."
The phone went silent for a bit before his father spoke up again.

"Japan"

Taehyung let out an exasperated sigh,
" Goddammit dad... I don't want to leave here. I met someone that I really like, and I've never felt this way with anyone else before. He's the most important thing in my life, and I'm not
willing to give him up for some dumbass business."

His father let out a long sigh, " We'll be there in two hours-"

But before he could finish his sentence he hung up on him.
He stuffed his phone back in his pocket and headed back over to where everyone was sitting

Jimin looked over to see what all the shouting was, only to see Taehyung angrily walking back to the blanket.
"Hey Tae, what's the matter?" he questioned.

"We have to go." he said while grabbing Jimin by his hand and pulling him up.

"what's going on Tae? Why are we leaving." Jimin asked, completely forgetting about Hoseok and Yoongi who were still sitting on the blanket eating food while watching the scene unfold in front of them.

"Just follow me ok?" he told him while pulling him across the warm sand on the beach.

Jimin stayed silent as Taehyung lead him farther away from anyone or anything that was left on the beach.

".. Tae" Jimin called out.

"Tae." he tried again, but still got no response.