Chapter 7

Jimin's pov

I woke up in my bedroom, not really remembering how I got here in the first place. But After I figured out where I was, I realized that I was cuddling with Taehyung at the moment. I tried to move, but his arms were wrapped around my waist tightly. Even though I was really comfy, I new I had to get up so that I could hang out with my brother.
I tapped Taehyung on the shoulder, but there was no response from him. I poked him on his face even, but he didn't react. I kept thinking of how I could wake him up, so I managed to snake one of my hands up his shirt. At first I had just expected to find his stomach, but I felt, abs? My eyes widened at how muscley Taehyung was. But before I could get lost in my thoughts even more, I had continued on with my original plan. I set my hand on his stomach and started to tickle him. After that, I immediately got a response from him. He shot one of his hands from my waist to my hand and tried to stop me. He started laughing in a deep tone and then started to open his eyes and sit up. "J-jimin, stop" was all I could make out of what he said, half of it being covered by laughs.
After Taehyung had had enough of me tickling him, he then used his hands so that he was in top of me, he then started tickling me.
I tried to stop him, but it was nearly impossible because of how much stronger he was compared to me.
"Tae-" I said before I stated laughing again. "s-stop, we need to get ready-" I kept trying to say, but i could barely hear myself talking over my loud laughs.

3rd pov

Jimin's mom was down stairs making breakfast for everyone, but was interrupted by the constant noise coming from Jimin's room. She had gotten curios as to what they were doing in there so early in the morning, so she went to investigate.
As she walked up the stairs, she could hear low groans and giggles from his room. She widened her eyes and proceeded to his room.
"Jimin?" she called out while getting no response.

But she didn't know that they weren't responding because they were just tickling each other to death.
She opened the door after a moment, but only to find Taehyung sitting on top of Jimin with his hands on his stomach, but to her relief, they both were clothed and doing nothing else. She let out a deep breath that she didn't know she was holding in.
Taehyung and Jimin looked at her at the same time.
"yeah mom?" Jimin said with a curious look on his face.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted some breakfast, seeing as you guys are awake." she said to them, after a couple of seconds, she asked them, "so uh, what were you guys doing?"

"Oh, Jimin wouldn't stop tickling me, so I started to do it back to him, and so here we are-" Taehyung said as he was cut off by Jimin.

"So what's for breakfast mom?" Jimin said while pushing Tae off of him.

"I made blueberry waffles, since they were always your brother's favorite breakfast food."

"oh ok, thanks mom." Jimin said while standing up.
~
Jimin's pov

I was sitting at the breakfast table with my mom, Taehyung and Jungkook. Nobody saying anything, first of all, we were eating our food and just didn't have the opportunity too, but then, there was the awkward tension that still lingered between Tae and Jungkook.
It lasted for a while before Jungkook decided to break the silence.
"So, Taehyung, what's your story?".

"What?" Taehyung said while swallowing the food in his mouth.

"You know, where do you come from, why did you become a foreign exchange student?" Jungkook asked while staring at Tae with a resentful look in his eyes.