Chapter 6

Jimin's pov

When me and Tae got home from school, my mom called us into the kitchen. "yeah mom?" I said while setting me and Taehyung's stuff on the table.
"I have some exciting news!" my mom said excitedly.
"What is it?" me and Tae asked in unison.
"Well, I just got a text from your brother, and he said that he's coming to visit us this weekend!" my mom said.

"Really!" I said getting my homework out of my backpack.

"Oh, that reminds me. Taehyung dear, do you mind bunking with Jimin while his brother is in town. I know you just got here and everything, but it would really mean a lot of he got to sleep in his old room again." my mom said while putting some dishes away.

" I don't mind, plus, that just means I get to spend more time with Jimin. " Tae said while smiling at me. I smiled back at him and handed him his homework.
~~~~~~
4 days later

" Jimin, Taehyung! I'm going to pick up your brother from the airport now." my mom said from downstairs
" Ok, see you in a bit! " I yelled from my room.
I yawned and plopped down on my bed, the time being around 12:00 am.
"Are you alright Jimin?" Taehyung said while sitting down next to me.

"Oh nothing, I'm just a bit tired." I said while sitting up a bit.
"oh ok".
A couple of minutes later, I heard the front door open
"Jimin?" As I hear my name being called, I rushed out of my room and ran downstairs and practically tackled my brother.
"Oh my God I haven't seen you in like a billion years! How have you been?"
He laughed and set his stuff on the floor.
"I've been doing pretty good, but uh, who's that?" he said while pointing at the top of the stairs.
"Oh! This is Taehyung, he's the foreign exchange student staying with us for a while." I said while dragging him down the stairs.
"Taehyung this is Jungkook, Jungkook this is Taehyung." I said while looking at both of them. I was expecting them to be really friendly, or at least shake hands, but all they did was just stare at each other with an angry look in their eyes.
About three seconds later, my mom busted into the door with about three bags in her arms.
"Could I get a little help with these bags?" she said while slowly walking in the house
"I got it." both Jungkook and Taehyung said at the same time, which resulted in them angrily staring at each other again, I saw what was happening and rushed out of the house to get the rest of Jungkooks bags. As I started walking back toward the front door half of the bags I was carrying were taken out of my hands by Taehyung.
"I got it." he said with a smile on his face, but then he turned to Jungkook with a bitter expression on his face.
When I looked at Jungkook standing in the doorway, he had his eyebrows furrowed. I walked up to him
"what's the matter?" I asked him

"nothing, I'm just getting this weird 'vibe' from him." Jungkook said while taking one of the bags from my arms,
"Thanks".
~
Taehyung's pov

We were all sitting in the living room, me and Jimin sharing the small couch near the door, and his mom and Jungkook sitting on the other couch.

"Soooo, how's life at college Jungkook? Have you met anyone yet?" Mrs. Park said while raising her eyebrows.
Jungkook slightly laughed saying "It's been really fun mom, and uh, I did actually meet someone-"
Jimin gasped and put his hands over his mouth "sorry," he said while calming himself down.

"Well, his name is Yugyeom, and he's really nice." Jungkook said while looking at his mom. "And I know you told me to be careful mom, but he's a good person, and I think I really like him." he finished his sentence while looking at the floor

"Well if you really like him, then that's all that matters right?" Mrs. Park said.
Jungkook smiled.

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" Mrs. Park said
We all looked at Jimin, expecting him to want food, but he had fallen asleep next to me.

"I'd like some water, would you mind getting me some mom?" Jungkook said while looking at me.
"Of course dear." she said while walking into the kitchen.

"Well, I better go put Jimin in his room-" I started to say, but I was interrupted by a certain someone

"Listen here, Taehyung, if you do anything. And I mean anything, to my brother that harms his in anyway. I will hurt you." Jungkook said while walking closer to me.

I sighed "If you don't have anything important to say to me right now, then I think I'll be putting him to bed now." I said while picking Jimin up in my arms.
"And if you thought that I would ever even think about harming Jimin, then you clearly aren't a good judge of person-"

"what are you guys talking about?" Jimin's mom said while walking into the living room with a sandwich and a glass of water.

"Nothing, Im just gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight Mrs. Park." I said.

She smiled at me "Goodnight sweetie".

I looked at Jungkook one more time and continued to walk up the stairs.

I walked into Jimin's room and started mumbling to myself  "That damn Jungkook, who does he think he is? Thinking that I'd 'hurt' Jimin-" I would have continued talking to myself, but jimin started moving around a bit.

"Tae." he said in a sleepy voice

"Yes Jimin?" I said quietly while pulling the blanket on his bed over him.

"who were you talking to?" he said while grabbing one of his small pillows on his bed and holding on to it.

"No one, you should go back to sleep Jimin." I said while sitting down next to him.
"ok." he said while closing his eyes again. And with in moments, he was asleep again.
I quietly laughed, I picked up one of the pillows off the ground and found a spare blanket near the foot of Jimin's bed and lied it down next to his bed and tried to get to sleep.

A couple of minutes later, I heard jimin start to move around a bit.
"Taehyung, can you sleep up here? I'm cold."
I sat up and started to climb into the bed. "Are you warm enough now?" I asked while he put his hand on my chest.
"yeah." he said while I put my hand on his head. I noticed that Jimin's breathing had evened out.
I was just staring at one of the rooms walls, when I subconsciously started running my hand through Jimin's hair.
I had only noticed that I was doing it when I looked down at Jimin. I immediately stopped, but when I did Jimin started to move around.

"Taeee, why'd you stop?" Jimin said while making a pouty face.

"I thought it might wake you up, sorry."
I said while giving him a half smile.

"can you keep doing it?" Jimin said shyly.
"Of course." I said while setting my fingers back into his hair.
He quietly hummed and put his hands back around my waist. And soon enough we were both fast asleep.
------------

Oh wow, a chapter Im actually sort of proud of writing. I'm gonna try to publish another one tonight, I'm kind tired right now though.