Chapter 17

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎

Jimin's pov

I was standing there, with Taehyung leaving open mouth kisses on my neck, his hands started to slowly travel down towards the inside of my pants. Just as he was about to reach me, I stopped him and turned around.
"Do you really want to do this right now? There's like fifty people that could hear us."

He leaned in to my ear, "Well I guess you'll just have to be quieter then, wont you?"

He then pushed me against the sink and attacked my lips. I kissed him back as he bit on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I pressed my lips together so that he couldn't kiss me.
He slightly raised one of his eyebrows and palmed my dick through my jeans.
I unintentionally gasped and when I did he shoved his tongue in my mouth.
It's not that I didn't like this,
I just didn't want to give in so easily this time.

I pulled back from him, "we should move to the bed-"

"no, I want to do it right here."

I chuckled and started to unbutton my pants.
Taehyung bent down and opened a cabinet next to my legs and was shuffling through the stuff.
"There's no lube."

"Do we really need it?"

A couple seconds after I said that he pulled my jeans and my boxers off at the same time.
He hoisted me up so I was sitting on the cold counter.
He pulled my legs up towards him,

"Wait what are you doin-" I was saying before he kneeled down,
"improvising."
I then felt Taehyung's tongue circle around my entrance.
He moved his tongue further into me as he gripped my thighs even harder than before.

This was something I had never really experienced before.
I had started slightly squirming around as Taehyung started humming slowly.
Each vibration just adding even more feeling than before.
I threw my head back into the mirror, making a small thud as it made contact.
I knew that if I didn't stop Tae soon I was going to come right here.
I gently entangled my fingers into his hair and pulled his head back from my ass. There was saliva built up onto his chin and around his lips.
He looked up at me, "What's the matter baby?"

I tugged on his arms, giving him the hint to stand up. I leaned on his shoulder, "nothings wrong, I just wanted to feel you inside of me.." I confessed shyly.

He then picked me back up and flipped me the other way once again. He sat his hands on my hips, "You should have just told me earlier.."

My eyes fluttered close as I felt the tip of his dick enter me. No matter how many times we do this, it never gets old of how good it feel to have him with me.

I moaned as he pushed further into me, "I thought we agreed that you were going to be quiet this time Jimin."

I turned my head slightly towards him, "And I thought that you were drunk ten minutes ago, yet here we are Taehyung."

He quietly snickered, "Fair point," He then rocked his hips slightly against me so that I could adjust to his size.

I clenched my teeth together as he started slowly moving back and forth slowly.
I could feel a tear slip down my cheek.
He then pulled out at least a couple inches before ramming back into me.
I shoved my hand over my mouth to muffle the moans that I was emitting.

I could here multiple deep groans coming from Taehyung. He soon picked up his pace, until the only two sounds I could hear were the sounds me and Taehyung were making, and the sound of our skin slapping together.

I bit my bottom lip, in attempt to stop any more moans from slipping out of my mouth. "T-tae.. I'm gonna come"

All I got was a grunt in response, I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach as I was reaching my high. But just when I was about to release, I suddenly felt Taehyung's hand reach to the front of me. I looked down and he put a cock ring on me.
"Oh fuck you-"

"Well we can't have you cumming all over the sink now, can we?"

I let out a shaky breath as he continued to go faster. A few seconds later he let out a groan and released inside of me.
He and I both let out sighs as he pulled out of me. "Goddammit Tae, can you take this off now, it hurts." I said quietly.

He grabbed a towel and cleaned both of us up. "Come over here." he said while sitting down at the edge of the tub.

I walked over to him and swung my legs over him so that I was straddling him.
He placed his hands around my waist and pulled me closer so that our faces were just centimeters. I leaned forwards and connected our lips. He picked me up and laid us both down in the bath tub so that he was hovering over me. He reconnected our lips, while shoving his tongue into my mouth.
I felt his hand slide down my side, sending shivers down my spine. He wrapped his hand around my cock and slid the ring off. I felt a rush of relief as he pulled it off. He then started to slowly jerk me off. I moaned as quietly into his mouth as I could. A couple moments later, I released into Taehyung's hand. He made eye contact with me while bringing his hand up to his mouth. He then licked all of the cum off of his hand.
I took a few deep breathes as he reached over the side of the tub and grabbed all our clothes from off the floor.
"When did you have the time to buy one of those?" I asked him while sliding my shirt over my head.

He slightly laughed, "I almost always have it on me."

I looked at him with a shocked, yet confused look, "You bring that with you everywhere?"

"I don't bring it to school, but I even had it that night we went to that hotel. I thought about using it then, but I figured that I shouldn't use it just yet."

" So your saying that you just have that in your back pocket at all times."

He nodded while stepping out of the tub to finish putting his pants on.
" You never know when you might have to use it-"

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, Namjoon walked through the door. His eyes widened as he realized what was happening.
" I won't tell Jin, but only if you guys don't tell him that I'm in the guest bedroom. "

" Uhm, ok, but why is it so bad for you to be in the guest bedroom?" Taehyung asked while throwing a towel over me so that I wouldn't be completely naked.

"He doesn't like me in here because he think I'm gonna break his expensive paintings in the room."

" Your secret is safe with us Joon." I reassured him.

He thanked us and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Why do people always have to interrupt our conversations," Taehyung sighed.

"I'm not sure, but let's go to sleep now." I told him while reaching up my hands for him to help me up.

" whatever you say Jiminie."

-------

Hello again, I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been active much. I've been trying to catch up with homework, and I've basically gotten nowhere. I do have an updating schedule now though. Every Saturday I'll publish a new chapter. It'll just help me with writing more chapters, and then I won't be so rushed to finish it.